The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a simple correction: Ruth and SJ are really close friends. Ruth isn't very loved by other (female) visitors and friends and wannabee's (something with her voice being annoying for women, but ever so attractive for men).
There’s a CD episode where SJ goes on holiday to Greece with Ruth and Potty....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
To be honest after I said Hi Ruth (as a joke)... - I did then began to think hmmmm... - :unsure::unsure::unsure: - is it possible that Ruth could acutally be Clara!!! - fun thought - but not the case! I would say that Ruth cannot stand being anywhere near SJ but needs must to keep Potty happy, not sure how happy I would be being dragged to that HMN for every holiday and have to watch my current's Ex in action - especially that vomit of a Disney Witch ! - she's no princess!🧙‍♀️
MP was so stressed at the beginning of Christmas. Not at all his usual self and there was no Ruth in sight. Then later on he seemed to relax and start being himself and I think Ruth was there then. Ooooh, maybe a domestic about having to go there for Christmas and she let him go on his own at the beginning? You may have already discussed this at the time, but I wasn't here then.

Reactions: 5
There’s a CD episode where SJ goes on holiday to Greece with Ruth and Potty....

If it'd be helpful to our 'cause': I had started writing down her hols + episode number because things weren't adding up. I can share what I have here, although it is incomplete because as soon as i was convinced of her true nature I stopped keeping track?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just a simple correction: Ruth and SJ are really close friends. Ruth isn't very loved by other (female) visitors and friends and wannabee's (something with her voice being annoying for women, but ever so attractive for men).
Couldn't they have had a falling out?

Reactions: 1
The French government are considering further restrictions to combat Covid, just been announced.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I too have my experiences which I will not share on a public forum. Suffice to say, that it is not always good advice to say to someone who may be suffering depression as a result of emotional abuse that they should get a backbone. The fact that she was offered the job as a cook is clever manipulation by SJ to make Marie look bad for refusing to accept a job that she does not want to do, because she wants to escape and be a florist. I won't continue this because I am becoming increasingly angry at the victim shaming that seems to be going on when the real culprit is SJ.
Not victim shaming merely an opinion. Its horrible to feel as Marie does. I know because Ive been there.

I had lots of people telling me to ‘just get on with it’ and ‘get a backbone’ and sadly both of those things are required to move on with life., perhaps especially when you are suffering. It isn’t easy and it isn’t fair.

But at the end of the day a bit of Tough Love and Home Truths can work wonders. All the counselling and wrapping up in cotton wool and sympathy won’t work without an inner strength.

I can thinking a number of young people who would do anything to be given the opportunity Marie has. A great platform to move on in life - and some free money.

Reactions: 4
Not a year, it’s a one time thing.
Except that he says 100,000 a year on the video. Maybe that's his way of insuring she keeps donating. He'd better get his money up front though. I can't imagine the gift channel lasting years longer.

• Haha
Not just Brenda to blame, but like you said SJ who endorsed and was also a vendor, publicly advertising it in her vlog. She likes to stay out of ervery conflict, operating from te dark. This time, once again, she managed to put out the fire that way by forcing the Petherdicks to back off before things got really out of hand and her involvement came too much into the light.
To be fair ..TATTLE had more to do with it been shut down

They crawl all over here -

at this point in relation to INVOICES and RECIPTS

TATTLE would need to serve them all with an invoice
Detailing
Manners

Content
Manners

Attitude
Manners

Fan baiting
Manners

GasLighting
Manners

Running a CHARITY interview in 2021 with 8 Caucasians - and handing out 500 ran of a meat voucher to
ONE of the 3 NATIVES - to then roll into a FREE GOODIE BOX FULL OF FREE FOOD

Shows whist editing for 70 hours a week - there is NO GRIP ON REALITY
or how SHE is percieved

IS POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST SCAM
- which highlights their arrogance is only superceeded by their complete and total ingorance

FACT - THE GIFT GRAB Is NOT AN OFFICIAL CHARITY

chat oo JARVIS has no right to collect money PREVIOUSLY stating the moneis would go to many charities
only WHEN SHE DECIDES...which is MONTHS later

Ive no doubt the young woman is delighted - as would anyone in their surcemstance

HOWEVER - using them to promote yourself as a latter day BENIFACTOR
WHEN ITS not ACTUALLY YOUR CASH -
ITS A GLOBAL FUND AND SHOULD BE ACKNOWLEDGED & NAMED
AS THE GLOBAL SUBSCRIPTIONS FROM THE VLOG

NOT A PERSONAL DONATION FROM A MODERN DAY HIGHWAY ROBBER.

there is no situation or person - or attitude she wont ride the bones off

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 463083

Surprise! A kid with a French mother (and raised partly by her French grandmother) does well in her French exam! What a load of bullcrap!
(I went to a private prep-school where Spanish-speaking students were exempt from taking Spanish classes!)

This article proves that fake news existed long before I was born (lol)...and any father can pay a newspaper reporter for "good press" about his daughter. "Look, sweetie! You made it to today's newspaper! I'm so proud of you!"
I'm sorry, I should have made it clear that this is an article we've seen and picked apart before. I'm only flagging it now as a way of trying to narrow down the period they were at Cransford Hall.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There's a lot of info about Mr & Mrs K Kowlessur to be found on the Care Quality Commision website, those are the people the Jarvisses possibly sold their care facility to. Mr & Mrs K Kowlessur remained care provider in the same village until at least 2018, where they ran a residential and nursing home called Broad Acres (different address from Cransford Hall though). Most of the inspections over the years showed the care given was 'overall inadequate'...
The same Mr & Mrs K Kowlessur mentioned in the article about granny farms in the Daily Express, where it says they were the owners of Cransford Hall in 1998, are stil the Key Principal for a company called Pear Tree Lodge, located in SAXMUNDHAM, and it is part of the Health Care Sector Industry. Pear Tree Lodge has 40 employees at this location and generates $1.69 million in sales (USD). This company was started in 1987.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I cannot and have not watched any of the videos regarding this disgusting exploitation of a child in SA for the benefit of all those vile parasites, it would just make me so angry and there’s nothing we can do about it. The crazed mob that clap and adore all that POS Stephanie Jarvis does are so brainwashed and blind I can’t even face posting anywhere they are to try make them see what is going on. They are a vigilante mob protecting their idol And their ignorant blind and stupid responses just make me even angrier and I have a short fuse, am quite reactive so I need to just stay away from them. Unfortunately the world is full of disgusting parasites like SJ, they gave the recipient of the “scholarship” a voucher for meat? And filmed it and put it out on YT and then the vlog goes on to show SJ and her trolls opening gifts? She’s not just not right in the head.... she is pure poison. I am so close to saturation point. When I find myself thinking about that whole situation when I’m just going about my daily stuff... that it affects me, disturbs me, and there’s nothing any of us can do about it... she just carries on with her sociopathic behaviour laughing maniacally at it all. It sickens me.
im down a dumpster ...losing the will

however ..which thread did you have the pic from percys ...facebook showing the dress in September - october
apologies ...i think its you whom posted it.
thanks in advance

Well, it is not implausible that Clara could be Ruth because I would imagine Ruth has a deep seated hatred of SSB. The only thing that would eliminate that as a possibility are the comments about Ruth's infidelity in a previous thread - I had no way of knowing if you had seen those posts so I thought it was a reasonable hypothesis.

Obviously my English isn't good enough to have realised that it was a joke.

Never said that, I just pointed out that you were not Ruth, but thanks for taking it in the worst way possible.
careful ...lol im 9 pages behind you doubt Ms Carlas feathers will be ruffled -
no one KNOWS whom she is ..

a few dinners and biblical knowledge - excellent information - BRILLANT memory recall on everything

my bet is still - the two lads that live down the lane
cant blame them for still feeling burnt
I APPLAUD THEM

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Isabelle is listed here from 2002 -03. Other number of occupants are listed at that address (including what sounds like a family as the surname is the same) so I wonder if this was an apartment?

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 15.39.16.png

• Heart
Not Framlingham but close to it, in Saxmundham, It's the address for Cransford Hall.
I'm confused about what is trying to be established. The property value & how they could afford it in the first place, the income from the granny farm or the bad running of it? On Zoopla it says it has 18 bedrooms. In today's terms current low rate per person per week for care home costs around £850 a week. £795600 a year gross. Obviously staffing, running costs & tax to come off that but still a sizeable income I guess.

• Heart
my bet is still - the two lads that live down the lane
cant blame them for still feeling burnt
I APPLAUD THEM
I applaud them too! For different reasons, but they do deserve all the cheers for getting out and starting anew, without any begging or grifting.

I'm confused about what is trying to be established. The property value & how they could afford it in the first place, the income from the granny farm or the bad running of it? On Zoopla it says it has 18 bedrooms. In today's terms current low rate per person per week for care home costs around £850 a week. £795600 a year gross. Obviously staffing, running costs & tax to come off that but still a sizeable income I guess.
Quite confused myself half of the time. I think I'm just trying to reconstruct what happend, compared to the stories the Jarvis women tell.

• Heart
The French government are considering further restrictions to combat Covid, just been announced.
Hi Stef , just saying : end of last week, a man (alone on a Brittany island, facing the sea without mask) has been fined >> great pressure on French gendarmerie to punish severely . Good idea to the Easter party ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
SJ also listed there 2006 -2006. I have removed the names of other occupants who share a name.
Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 15.47.42.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Could anyone shed some light on the Bruisyard mentioned in the newspaper article? That's not Framlingham, or is it? Sorry not from the UK, I'm confused...
There are two Halls of the same name. One in Framingham another in Bruisyard. Latter is the NH, former is the school

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.