The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but wonder if Michael is staying away because of Philip. I certainly would. 🤪🤣🤣
If I were Michael I would practically move in just to get up Philip’s nose and lets face it, with a nose like Philips that would be easy enough...🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think the huge clearing out might be a reaction to the previous thread title?
Tbh, the place is filled to the gunnels with stuff nobody needs. I actually cannot believe the sheer volumes of clothes. (Kind of approve of keeping clothes until they’re worn out though. )
Exactly 👏👏👏👏👏

Many many thinking’s have been mused on here - and et voila a patron only video or huge explanation on YT and clarification is offered

To be fair and I’ll give LOTL this much
Lots of us have sentimental reasons for holding on to long to clothing

Guilty myself ....
Then you either move or get a dose of reality that 5 girls have been living out of your wardrobe ....... and truthfully your not that IN love ❤ with them anymore

20:1 she only throws out 30% of her wardrobe .... then jockeys 🏇 PP of Lande nostril 👃 back up the stairways with her plunder ......

Certainly looks like Ms Sadie has either removed her FB profile or has hidden behind privacy settings. The sanitation of CD-related social media continues. This is a direct affront to us here on Tattle. We will be reduced to commenting only on the released videos. I think somebody is taking overall control of the social media space . . . something we identified that needed doing a while ago. They will be ‘locked down’ and controlled in the media space, just like the Strawbridges, before we know it!
Yep

A Pr agent ....
heads down
lie low ...
quiet achievers ....

It’s working 🏇🧳👏👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The short version: my friends came to 'babysit' her chateau for three months while mylady would be laying her behind on a poolbed in Southafrica, but ended up staying three years, helped her set up the B&B business that she was too lazy and inexperienced to tend to herself and in the end were pushed out after being threatened by homophobic volunteers, who Isabelle valued higher because of the free work they were supplying. It was all very hush hush and my friends were shocked by the disloyalty of what they thought to be their closest allies. They tried to talk to SJ about their grievances but were send off with the chateau's motto of 'being tolerant to intolerant people'. If you start asking questions or think your loyalty would account for something after such a long time of service to their whims, they lose interest. They want to be adored, not questioned, especially not on their lack of morality. If you're no longer of actual use to them, no matter the time and effort you've put in, they drop you like trash and look the other way, litteraly.
None of this surprises me, but I actually think I know who they are...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
jj, I know them and their show (from there I know the trotters and SJ, btw love FIONA), but I was wondering if they got any backlash so they had to clean up social media or some other major dirt
The only thing I’ve come across is this Michael /angel gate. Again poor Brenda had to disable commenting.

3B7402B0-4D35-49DD-B36B-413797BACB4D.png
A0FB86B7-4E50-4159-8412-A1C8A1C4221C.png
E53FF02D-6CC6-41E2-BEAE-2B6443551A5B.png
8313BD9D-7E3D-4829-8DA8-6828B758ADFA.png
5F73190A-44FD-4D3D-B571-A9F8DF3B553B.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg have we been waiting and praying for you to pop by! So many questions....did the Jarvis ‘fortune’ come from Granny Farms????
I can't really help out with where the "fortune" comes from. Isabelle would want you to believe it's all from hard work an intense labour of her and her husband, but there's definitely some in her French family too. Apparently when Derek (SJ father) dies they lost a lot of their business capital. SJ might like to portray a past of money and wealth but really, there's not much there, I believe. Not poor, I should add, but not the wealth one would think.

Reactions: 10
Well ..... I could say the same for both the chatelaine and MP

Thing is there IS more small donors.. cough patrons that super size whales 🐋

Dame straight they got the 50 envelopes out fast to the whales 🐳 cough dauphinois

Small s can disappear fast as well - check out the drop ... putting threw the dd - doesn’t show all the direct debits that DID NOT pay out .. patron monies are down

Reactions: 3
She is just not that determined. It's difficult to work diligently when there's always a party coming up. If her goal would have been to become rich she would have gone to business school not opera school.
Also she likes to travel, you can't run a business and close it for so many weeks a year. Also you need invest money instead spending it. I don't blame her since I travel a lot myself, but I certainly had to make sacrifices. One part being that after years of travel there is nothing to show for besides some pictures and people can be judgemental if you don't have the right house, car, boat, horse,... Though she has a château 🤣

When he was younger😊

Selmar really is a blessing. I am glad he feels comfortable there and decided to stay. At least things get done. I can't wait to see the loo done. I hope SJ will see then that this the content Fans want to see. The chateau being restored and not a bunch people getting drunk every evening. But since I don't drink at all alcohol I can only guess that being a bit tipsy helps to endure when living in a comune with a bunch of strangers coming and going.
i think her goal (and mummy's goal for her) was always to become rich, but the old-fashioned way - marry the money and make some more
that is why I keep referring to this project as a springboard for her to entertain rich, ideally wealthy and good connected people in order to get to know other rich, ideally wealthy and well connected people in order to marry up (like both duchesses had done and some other socialites around London and elsewhere)

• Heart
This is gold @Clara Burnett . A first-hand (almost) account of our chatelaine’s personality. Only surmised so far by Tattler Agents ( but with accuracy I might add).
Thank you.
🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹 for me sorry I am gloating 🙄😆🙄

I did say - Stephanie his behind .. Yvonne ..Nati ... it’s never the chat ooo chatelaine herself ... even Philip signs and comments in the money grab premium rate chat ... only he calls out the 20 euros not the 4.99

Seems even the 5 euro patrons aren’t worthy of a card

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi Guys, Have been catching up on these threads for a number of weeks and so enjoying them. Followed Chateau Diaries for about 18 months. It's been a guilty pleasure of a mad lifestyle far removed from our normal lifestyle of family, work, kids etc. But by god as her numbers of (in particular American) followers flourished the content has gone the opposite direction.

I keep telling myself I'll stop watching and certainly have not seen the cadeaux at all but it's like at itch you cant help scratching and saying all the same things as you guys silently!!!!

Couldnt sleep the other night and noticed Brenda posted her rant at around 4am.... was that on purpose I wonder and she definitely must have got her knuckles slapped as hasnt posted anything since.

Thanks again for the laughs and nice to know lots of like minded people still cant help watching...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else wondering how Prince Philip can afford to remain indefinitely at La la Lande ? 🤔
he might be Yvonne for what we know, there were some pics of him behind the desk so he might be doing some admin for her, maybe handwriting the cards ;)
The short version: my friends came to 'babysit' her chateau for three months while mylady would be laying her behind on a poolbed in Southafrica, but ended up staying three years, helped her set up the B&B business that she was too lazy and inexperienced to tend to herself and in the end were pushed out after being threatened by homophobic volunteers, who Isabelle valued higher because of the free work they were supplying. It was all very hush hush and my friends were shocked by the disloyalty of what they thought to be their closest allies. They tried to talk to SJ about their grievances but were send off with the chateau's motto of 'being tolerant to intolerant people'. If you start asking questions or think your loyalty would account for something after such a long time of service to their whims, they lose interest. They want to be adored, not questioned, especially not on their lack of morality. If you're no longer of actual use to them, no matter the time and effort you've put in, they drop you like trash and look the other way, litteraly.
it seems that the Agents were being quite accurate so far, but please, tell us more :m

Reactions: 10
he might be Yvonne for what we know, there were some pics of him behind the desk so he might be doing some admin for her, maybe handwriting the cards ;)
Wasn't it mentioned earlier in this thread, or the previous thread, that Yvonne is unpaid for her work as SJ's virtual PA ? That she also is a volunteer ?
EDIT also isn't Yvonne in Australia or New Zealand ?

Last edited:
In an earlier thread we discussed wallpaper-gate. I am sure it included a post from MP2 showing his diary/sketchbook of the wallpaper design aligned to Angel's newly released wallpaper with a comment about it being identical. In the comments MP2 and a florist (?) commented on being burnt by Angel. From memory comment was 'she has form'.

Wasn't it mentioned earlier in this thread, or the previous thread, that Yvonne is unpaid for her work as SJ's virtual PA ? That she also is a volunteer ?
EDIT also isn't Yvonne in Australia or New Zealand ?
Yvonne is unpaid.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.