The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't believe the crazies can't see it!

It's excess, it's just obscene, they don't NEED any more stuff
, they've got more than they'll ever need and some!
This^
Are her supporters blind to what she's doing? She's not hiding her illness, obsession with non stop buying over the top $$$$ things to fill her soulless soul. Stefraudnie the Black Hole Chatelaine. She'll never be satisfied. What memories will she have later in her life? Tragic existence. People who continue to throw money at her, have serious issues themselves. It's not a secret Stephanie's Chateau is in ruin, & after 17+ years, not much has changed. Other than it becoming more of a dump, dangerous inside & out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Comtesse, if I might suggest. Have you ever worked with Prismacolor? When I was still painting I discovered I could use the colored pencils, then dip a short, stiff, narrow-ish brush in odorless mineral spirit and burnish the pencil to take on a heightened watercolor effect. The spirit melts the pencil and allows you to layer and sculpt the colors into a much deeper, richer painting. It also has the knock on advantage of being more forgiving and easier to work with than watercolors. The supplies aren’t terribly expensive and give good results. It might be something with which you could experiment.
If you use this technique frequently, keep your eyes open for blending pens. They are basically like markers, just filled with mineral spirit instead of ink. This makes the usage much easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This weather is really trying to spoil my holiday in France. Today's highlights, Stopped off at our fav bordeaux wine producers and stocked up for the year. Had a fab lunch in a nearby auberge, goats cheese in filo parcels with salad, beef with potatoes and veg, cafe gourmand, with bread (no side plates) and a 1/4 bottle of wine. All for €19. Drove in plenty of rain today and are now exploring Charente-Maritime area. Now I have vlogs to catch up on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I just can't believe the crazies can't see it! Or do they and they're in serious denial as it's taking the shine off their fantasy.

It's excess, it's just obscene, they don't NEED any more stuff, they've got more than they'll ever need and some!
Her die-hard followers definitely do not see it! I don't know if they're deluded, lonely folks who just have no capacity to see it or if, at this point, they're in too deep and refuse to see it! I'm not a regular viewer of Brenda's Facebook page and the last day or two, I've been over there just to see what's up, due to the Patreon issue. It wasn't just the post calling Stephanie "a futurist" or even the posts saying "how could this happen to Stephanie?" (as if to say if it happened to someone else, not a problem, just not to their precious Stephanie - and remember, they are under the impression that it was/is a "glitch") that upended me. The comments that really got to me - of which there were an abundance - were the ones who were saying how everything hinged on the Patreon account being up and running, that if the Patreon account wasn't up and running, all the renovation would stop.

I was beside myself reading those comments! In my head I was screaming "Hey Fool! There haven't been any renovation for the past three years while the Patreon account was up and running!" I do not understand what these people think they're paying for with their monthly donations - they seriously think they alone are funding some sort of reno going on at la Lande! Even Brenda, in her long winded rant about how it was Stephanie's money to do with as she pleases, spelled it out for them, saying that Patreon was like Netflix, a subscription service, and didn't say it had to be used for renovation! I don't understand what they're seeing on these daily vlogs that I am not seeing! I also don't know what they think Patreon does to facilitate renovations - so many of them said "without Patreon, there are no renovations!"...as if they were screaming about a fire at their neighbor's house! It was the oddest reaction I've ever seen....and I live in the US, with a very volatile political climate, and knowing these patrons of Stephanie's are out there, walking amongst us, scared me just as much, in a different sort of way!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
For @billybudd and all the Johnny lovers on here 😍 swoon (what a lucky Lady)

Two words: Nicolina Divito, reportedly London's best eyebrow stylist.
Only her master's degree in Islamic law, and her uncle, Murdoch goon Sir Will Lewis, now behaving very badly indeed as the CEO of WaPo, can explain those eyebrows.
Or latching your fingers around any man's arm when the cameras come at you.
She doesn't know JTB and I have a date next week to hike the West Highland Way in matching merino jersey booty shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just came across the egyptologist's flog, looks interesting! Another take on the latest chateu wedding! 🥰
I rather like Curtis and Filippo.

Enjoy!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The Bernardaud part-service, a copy of the Marie Antoinette cornflower and pearl service, sold for 2,500€ in February this year. Sales fees and storage on top of that.

https://www.ivoire-france.com/nimes/fr/lot-4535-1121534-95_ancienne_manufacture_royale_limoges_i#a lot

Goes without saying that it’s a crazed waste of money. Less expensive than buying the plates, etc individually at the Bernardout shop in Limoges but that doesn’t justify such profligacy. The obsession with auctions is only exceeded by the
addiction to china.

As if the pretty mediocre types who “pay to stay” know what they’re eating off, much less care.
Just reading your post, @NotAChatelaine! I am very behind. ❤❤❤

WTF couldn't Fanny and Snorts have collected their hoard earlier and save on the storage fees? They could have done it last time they were in Agde/Beziers. Nimes is only an hour or so away. What's several hundred dollars to them?!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
If you use this technique frequently, keep your eyes open for blending pens. They are basically like markers, just filled with mineral spirit instead of ink. This makes the usage much easier.
I don’t get to practice art much any more but I have used the blending pens for certain areas of the work. They’re especially good for shading. For the heavier sculpting techniques I prefer the brushes. I always suggest trying many techniques because each artist should find what works for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Off topic but WHY was Queen Camilla clutching her handbag a la Balcony today ? Perhaps she had borrowed Fanny hot water bottle ??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Best guess - All the footage in bed complaining of a bad back simply allowed Fanny to cobble together old footage while they were really away travelling this week. She may have a dodgy back and hip and be on meds, but it’s not preventing Fanny from travelling, only from doing work.
The only thing 'dodgy' about the Princess are her morals.
---
Just happy you're here @Balmoral

We're probably all baffled one way or another as far as the gruesome twosome are concerned! Their shenanigans are a bit like translating hieroglyphics. But I don't doubt we unravel them with all of our detective work.
Where's Curtis when we need him
---
18 dinner plates x $248.00 per plate
8 soup plates x$ 248.00 per plate
12 dessert plates x $200 per plate
coffee cup and saucer 12 x $300
coffee pot $ 1154.00

2 salad bowls x $ 1035.00 per bowl
some platters … lets say 4 , run about $1076 each

TOTAL VALUE PURCHASED NEW = $19, 976 without including tax, shipping, etc. add $1,000 more to the total if they received the creamer and sugar with the coffee service, bringing the total to approximately $21,000 of porcelain.

Stephanie and Philip already own in excess of 30 to 40 sets of porcelain.

I wonder if any toddler can figure out which auction house they purchase the set of porcelain from in Nimes, France? I believe it was yet another online auction that was discovered by Sir Snoops a Lot Snorty.
She said Man cub had found a complete dinner service..(at such a good price) . how can it be complete if the number of serving dishes alter from 18 dinner plates, 8 soup plates, 12 dessert plates, 12 coffee cup and saucers? If there are 18 dinner plates, then presumably there should be 18 of everything else, allowing for the 1 dinner plate he already had, making 19. He's now going to go home and hopefully wash all the necessary items in order to serve dinner to the guests, which going by the past attendees should be approx 4 guests. The way she name drops Marie Antoinette, you would think she had actually eaten food from the same plates they purchased...It was only the design and who's to say MA acutally liked them? They won't make the food taste any better.
---
🧵Suggestion - Marie Antoinette met La Guillotine in the end. How will Stephanie's story of gross excess end?
Did they serve her head on one of those precious expensive platters?
---
I am trying to think what Potty would have called Fanny when they were a couple ,Snorts called her Angel😂
Maybe he has a plan?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I bet C'est moi that the baby shampoo they bought was cheaper than the proper shampoo that a Vet would sell them !!! :mad:
Those two only open the $$$ when its for themselves!!! :cautious:
It is lovely for babies. Better than supermarket quality, you can only buy it in pharmacies. Probably about €12 for that flacon. I used to buy it for my boy when he was a little 'un which is why I recognised it. Incredibly mild with a nice natural scent. However, not for animals really.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am trying to think what Potty would have called Fanny when they were a couple ,Snorts called her Angel😂
Lucifer was an angel... once.

Oh, how exciting,@ComtesseRose ! Thank you! 🥰 ! Your mixture of media sounds exciting! It appears I will have to do a bit of sleuthing to find you?! Maybe a tiny little hint? Just between you and I?
My dream would be to get into artwork again, and I'd better hurry up, time's getting a bit shorter now. Last lap, and all that!
🥰☺ Art journaling through the motherland sounds an amazing plan!
It's only too late when you decide it's too late. ❤
I suspect you have found me, but just to confirm... (hint)🌧

Comtesse, if I might suggest. Have you ever worked with Prismacolor? When I was still painting I discovered I could use the colored pencils, then dip a short, stiff, narrow-ish brush in odorless mineral spirit and burnish the pencil to take on a heightened watercolor effect. The spirit melts the pencil and allows you to layer and sculpt the colors into a much deeper, richer painting. It also has the knock on advantage of being more forgiving and easier to work with than watercolors. The supplies aren’t terribly expensive and give good results. It might be something with which you could experiment.
As a slutty Caran d'Ache bleep I'm sticking to that brand. But I've got the Pablo pencils if I can get my hands on some mineral spirits, I'd love to try out that technique.
Upside would be, I wouldn't have to purchase the Supracolor pencils, downside is I will have to be travelling with mineral spirits and have to discard it in an enviromentally friendly way, rather than just tossing out the water.

@ComtesseRose I feel you've let yourself down by posting that gratuitous photo of the fiancé. I thought you were on my side in this. My advice to all tattlers when tempted to post a photo of him here would be to pause a moment and post a photo of Ruby instead. This would make the internet a better place.
My apologies...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ruby just texted me. He overheard Fanny& Potts discussing offering a deluxe B&B meal for €100 per person in your group and you get to choose which of the 500 china sets they use. Sure to be another moneymaker! Guess how long it will be before they read this and put this scheme into action?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
@ComtesseRose I feel you've let yourself down by posting that gratuitous photo of the fiancé. I thought you were on my side in this. My advice to all tattlers when tempted to post a photo of him here would be to pause a moment and post a photo of Ruby instead. This would make the internet a better place.

Anyway, what I actually wanted to say was that I like a lot of French wooden furniture, but don't like the practice of putting marble slabs, like those shown in this vlog, on top of every wooden table, chest of drawers etc. Keep the marble for church and cemetery, I say.
The marble was put on top so that the piece could be used as a washstand. Pieces of furniture with marble tops are boudoir pieces. Foreigners buying it tend to put it wherever they want possibly because that wasn't the thing in their home country. Tantetwotonnes also has horrible taste and no idea. As someone said previously, there is a default that runs down the female side of that family.
---
Support squirrel looks like a 12 year old girl in those shorts. Truly a hideous little specimen.
It is so odd that they traveled all that way just to set up a few pieces of furniture ,so strange… there’s so much more to it than we know. The aunt and uncle didn’t particularly look too thrilled to have them help.
It will be interesting to see what happens to the Porsche. I wish we would get the report from Andrew.
Oh, for pities sake! They are Christies tastemakers. Of course they arrange things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm beginning to wonder if there is an acquisitive gene. I am sure the impulsive spending has neurological causes and I think maybe it could be genetic. Certainly, Tante's house in Suffolk was stuffed to the brim and it looked as if people could hardly walk out of a room without having to climb over furniture. It was very similar to Fanny's rooms, maybe even worse. Fanny's spending is now not just excessive, it's completely out of control. She must surely be aware that those countless dinner services, however desirable she may consider them, are rarely, if ever, going to be used more than once or twice. That is exactly the same with the endless dresses. It really is a sign of total abandon, desperation, and unhappiness. How either she or Snorts can think their critics are jealous really shows how ignorant they are not to realise (or admit, as I think they must know they are unhappy), what a fundamentally tragic and meaningless life they are leading. No intelligent or insightful human being would envy them. As we have said before, you almost feel sorry for them but what takes away the feeling of sympathy is the fact that it is all being enabled by other people's money, people who believe they are enabling the renovation of an oid property, and therefore, it amounts to theft. Patrons are enabling a serious condition to continue untreated, as well as supporting extremely unethical behaviour a. What Fanny is doing can never make her happy, despite the acting that the patrons are tricked into believing. I truly think it can only end in tragedy. If patrons want to help their idol, they need to put a stop to their donations.
I feel like Philip is a big pusher on the spending. He loves to to dress…..tables.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I notice Potty made several slightly uncomfortable references to her being th majority shareholder during the lastntrip. That may always have been the case but I don’t recall those barbed references before.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.