The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FRK is well on her way to becoming a yacht chef capable of creating Scurvy amongst the Crew, Owners and Guests.
I do think that the chances of being allowed Below Deck are slim to zero especially if those hiring were to watch a single episode of CD or see her cooking attempts on her social media and her "don't tell me what to do" attitude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
FRK is well on her way to becoming a yacht chef capable of creating Scurvy amongst the Crew, Owners and Guests.
I do think that the chances of being allowed Below Deck are slim to zero especially if those hiring were to watch a single episode of CD or see her cooking attempts on her social media and her "don't tell me what to do" attitude.
FRK would be "walking the plank" by the end of the week and I am being generous ! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Could she be developing a controversial persona in hopes that the producers of "Below Deck" take notice and cast her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This family certainly know how to drag out a birthday. They were with two tonnes 3 days ago…where was Fanny?
As suspected, Amuary & Natti were hiding in the pub down the street, having done the heavy lifting before the Fanny & the her Cub Scout Scunt arrived for their 1 hour photo shoot. Fanny & Snorty weren't invited to Amuary's birthday celebration in the SOF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As suspected, Amuary & Natti were hiding in the pub down the street, having done the heavy lifting before the Fanny & the her Cub Scout Scunt arrived for their 1 hour photo shoot. Fanny & Snorty weren't invited to Amuary's birthday celebration in the SOF.
Cue a snippet edited into the next flog about how much FUN Stephamememe and her henchman had at Amaury’s birthday celebration.🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Cue a snippet edited into the next flog about how much FUN Stephamememe and her henchman had at Amaury’s birthday celebration.🙄
.....and it will be a snippet from last year or the year before that she shows. And none of her die hard fans will know the difference!
---
Bwahahahaha - cub scunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Curtis Ryan Woodside's vlog confirmed what we already knew.....
- Rude Fanny & Snorty were late for the wedding and missed the ceremony
- Fanny & Snorty bugged out on the day after the wedding (Saturday) and did not join the others for lunch & brocunting. Where did our love-birds go enroute to Lyon and their antiques road trip across the SOF?
- Sarah should have had her hair up for the wedding ceremony - looks so much better - why did she only put it up for the garden reception?

1718496693257.png
1718496744482.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Any discussion of the missing Patreon video anywhere else? It really adds believability to some tattle theories floating around.🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Just came across the egyptologist's flog, looks interesting! Another take on the latest chateu wedding! 🥰
I rather like Curtis and Filippo.

Enjoy!
Thank you @Alice Strictknickers ! I like them as well! It was adorable when Filippo told Amelia she was going to stay with Charlie- she certainly voiced her excitement. Both Curtis and Filippo are definitely dog people- Curtis with the pup they met on their walk through the village was genuine affection. I suspect Lancelot was being uncooperative for Fanny and Snorts (which isn't his fault his crappy owners have not properly trained him to behave in public), so Filippo took him and walked him around on the lead. Lancelot threw a tantrum during the cake presentation, but Filippo held him, talked to him and seemed to soothe him.

In spite of having Fanny's face on the intro of his vlog, Curtis really did not show much interaction with her. Actually, she hardly interacted with anyone in Viv and Sarah & Shrek's vlogs, either. People were polite to her, but she definitely looked like an outsider. Snorts made slightly more of an effort, but he looked like an odd duck. And the "Despicable Duo" (TM courtesy of @C'est moi) was absent the following day when everyone went to the Brocante and lunch, but I don't think anyone even noticed or cared- if they did, it was to sigh relief.

Bob was happy to see those tatty silk panels going to someone who loves them, as I think he was ready to bin them! He struggled to explain them to Curtis. When Julia was presenting them to Sarah, I couldn't hear what Bob was quietly saying to Viv, but she giggled, and it was the first time I have ever seen Bob smile.

Curtis and Filippo spent the following day in Bordeaux, and went back to Italy, where they collected Amelia, and stopped by to see Marisa at Tales from Tuscany while she was getting her Ape delivered.

I just saw your post @Lady Avonlea 😘 - agreed, Sarah looked a million times better with her hair up!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Any discussion of the missing Patreon video anywhere else? It really adds believability to some tattle theories floating around.🤔
If it were me, and this Patreon issue was just "a glitch", I would post the Patreon video as soon as I could, to stop any rumors or, at the least, settle down my Patrons who expect a Patreon video. It's what they pay for!

Why hasn't she done so yet? That's the question.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Nope. I think it confirms her suspension. I’m waiting to see if she says anything, but I doubt she will for at least a week until another one is due and not posted, because she can’t post while suspended.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Curtis Ryan Woodside's vlog confirmed what we already knew.....
- Rude Fanny & Snorty were late for the wedding and missed the ceremony
- Fanny & Snorty bugged out on the day after the wedding (Saturday) and did not join the others for lunch & brocunting. Where did our love-birds go enroute to Lyon and their antiques road trip across the SOF?
- Sarah should have had her hair up for the wedding ceremony - looks so much better - why did she only put it up for the garden reception?

View attachment 2997012View attachment 2997014
I think Brocunt and the Gay fiancé rushed back to do Chateau DIY. That is why they didn’t go antiquing with the others the day after the wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nope. I think it confirms her suspension. I’m waiting to see if she says anything, but I doubt she will for at least a week until another one is due and not posted, because she can’t post while suspended.
While I’m on the fence about the reason the patron vlog isn’t yet up, it is still possible to become a Stephamememe patron at all levels. I suspect Patreon has told her exactly what type of vlog she needs to publish next and she’s resisting. Fanny is very much a “you’re not the boss of me” type. It’s also possible the Patreon powers that be are requiring her to clear the vlog through them first.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@user-oi7dx8tu1f
50 minutes ago
Phillip was dealt the short straw when editing Stephanie left the bit in about Athena. Not cool

@brunobrauer6301
9 hours ago
The French fire safety regulations prohibit the placement of obstructions, including decorative objects such as flower pots and other items, in stairways that are designated as emergency evacuation routes. These regulations are intended to ensure that evacuation paths remain clear and accessible in case of a fire, preventing any delays or hazards during an emergency evacuation. The responsibility for ensuring compliance with these regulations typically falls on the building owner or manager. They are required to conduct regular fire risk assessments, maintain clear evacuation routes, and ensure that all fire safety equipment is properly installed and functional. Failure to comply with these regulations can result in significant penalties, including fines and potential imprisonment, especially if non-compliance results in harm or poses a serious risk to occupants.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Snarky Phillip.
@LaReynedEpee
9 hours ago
In premises owned by businesses. This is a person’s home. Your comments have no relevance

OMax4wewLQDcinbwKSeJ4pwg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@joanneemerick5785
10 hours ago
A blessing of great wealth accompanies this family. I wonder what their careers have been?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Stephanie replies. See post 418 above.
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago (edited)
They restored two victorian houses with Stephanie's parents while working other jobs. Stephanie's mother was a psychology department head nurse, and they ran nursing homes, one after another. Stephanie and her cousins grew up together. Stephanie lived in the attics with the large family and dreamed of her own Chateau. When Amaury was a teenager, his parents started to restore the barn property. They sold that property to buy this house. Stephanie's aunt repairs sofas, for example, as does Stephanie and Philip. You are confused by people who have worked hard their whole lives and mend things
---
@Jennifer62389
12 hours ago
Philip looks like he's on a safari.

@LoireValleyChateaux
9 hours ago
He has a JUNGLE of china to safari thru

@debbierudolph9489
8 hours ago
I just can't understand the hat inside the house
---
@jdeeside
12 hours ago
I just can't unsee those pasty legs in those hideous shorts

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.