The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He for sure is the worst of the enablers, pretending to have some morals but he is ‘outvoted’ by the others. Poor Nic, he was the first to be infatuated by SJ, but he’s so easily pushed aside even his friends joke about it. It ain’t funny though, he should finally grow a pair and start taking care of his own family instead of hers.
Nic's parents might not be very amused. When they visit the tit-show-shat-o SJ usually makes herself scarce. Supposedly to give them privacy and a sense of ownership, allowing Nic's Marie the honor of being the lady of the house, but her behavior makes it questionable they even liked her before or will now that she has put their lives on public display. Nic for sure has some explaining to do there.

Reactions: 16
That trim is what pushed me off the cliff, willingly. I cannot believe that anyone would choose something so violent against those muddy walls, and even for a nano-second think it might look good. I am actually lost for words thinking about it, just so bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

Maybe she found inspiration from Hyacinth, now that is true poetry if so 🤣🤣🤣
YES!!!...That has to be where she got her inspiration! It's pretty much the exact shade of putrid pink!!!....(Before this I would have said it was p*ssy pink but that would have been just RUDE of me.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
“They duck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don't have any kids yourself.”

Philip Larkin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
One clue - they like each others posts (especially the condescending on
It became quite a game - waiting to see how long it would be before one of the other names popped up! Easy to spot the clandestine cell and after a time, the sleeper cell too. We see you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not just somewhat nude like a 3yrs old child playing on the beach, but like a woman with spread legs and boobs flashing
Since SJ was complaining that we think she was molested - dear, you do not have to be touched to be messed up, your daddy was perv and you have paintings to prove it, just open your eyes and open your mind to the realities of your life, I know we are bad bad people who are bursting your little bubble and you do not know how to change your narrative after that, maybe pay for therapy with the pathreon money, ppl wouldn't mind I assure you (dont pay for mummy though, she is lost cause, just accept who she is and manage your expectations, you will never get her approval, and you know she is on the way out anyway, just wait it out)
The molestation fantasy is pretty creepy, but you're right about therapy. Some of my favorite podcasters are really open about being in therapy, and quote their therapists often. They even got a couples therapist so they could work together more effectively and they are millionaires now. Good idea.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 454262
That trim is what pushed me off the cliff, willingly. I cannot believe that anyone would choose something so violent against those muddy walls, and even for a nano-second think it might look good. I am actually lost for words thinking about it, just so bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.
She’s said multiple times that she’s going to take it down, so what’s the hold up? How hard can it be to pull off a ribbon trim? It would probably take 5 minute. Is she really that lazy?

The hilarious part is that she did the whole wall in that shocking neon pink and didn’t question her choices 😂. All anyone would have to do is hold the roll of ribbon up to wall and see it’s a huge NO!

Reactions: 11
Found this searching granny farm here on Tattle, I have a gut feeling the granny farm holds some secrets. If there is a way to find out about former inspection reports or complaints, such as staff to patient ratio or cleanliness. Also were the Jarvis family legal guardians to any of their patients.
View attachment 454125
In researching the origin of the Jarvis wealth, I found this to be a really interesting read, explaining why elderly care in the eighties in the UK was so profitable: 80% of the government money flowing to social services had to be spent in the “independent” (private or voluntary) sector. There were measures to deter councils from providing their own residential care services for the elderly.

Reactions: 10
In my opinion, he isn't doing it because he's shy...he doesn't want people he knows or works with or maybe his clients to recognize him and make fun of him....of course those who know he's part owner of the chateau already know what he looks like and can make fun of him as much as they want...LOL...
I’m with you there. That’s why I said no matter how shy you ‘pretend’ to be. I also agree with you that he is probably poked fun at by those who know him at the chateau but professionally he wants to keep his identity private.

But with the internet there’s no such thing as privacy . It wouldn’t matter whether or not he stayed ‘anonymous’ if money wasn’t involved - and he wasn’t a recipient benefiting hugely from vast amounts of dosh. Let’s remind ourselves he owns a whopping big 39%.

I am sure Fanny must be madly trying to coerce him on to the vlog behind the scenes. Someone kindly posted here her Interview with 10% Potty who at least gave lip service acknowledgment to the bucks rolling in.

There conflict in receiving yet not acknowledging.

I bet if her patrons drop and money stops coming in, Fanny will magic him on to the screen in a Big Reveal. She seems to always have something up her sleeve.

@Clara Burnett do you have any thoughts on Nic’s non-involvement - yet being a major recipient of the Gold Rush ? I recall you saying both he (especially) and Potty would do anything for the adult child . It seems surprising she hasn’t persuaded him into expressing appreciation- albeit with a ridiculous bag on his head.

View attachment 454262

She’s said multiple times that she’s going to take it down, so what’s the hold up? How hard can it be to pull off a ribbon trim? It would probably take 5 minute. Is she really that lazy?

The hilarious part is that she did the whole wall in that shocking neon pink and didn’t question her choices 😂. All anyone would have to do is hold the roll of ribbon up to wall and see it’s a huge NO!
It is soooooooo soooooo BAD 😂 I recall her saying she couldn’t afford the ribbon she wanted - but seriously wtf is that neon trim about ? To think she put up metres of grey SILK on her bedroom walls (how much did that cost ? No wonder she ran out of money making those sort of choices) and then finished it with that.

You wouldn’t even bother to hold it up to the wall . If you saw it in a shop you would side-step it.

SHOCKING pink 😱😵😦😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Re Isabelle and Tattle. What I don't get is why people would want to read critical posts about themselves. I can understand they might take a quick peek, but surely it would be self-destructive to keep coming back? And, if there are posters on here from Lalande why would they be saying nasty things instead of presenting a counter argument?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Flying monkeys like everything else come in degrees.
Silver Back head up the behind of the narc to their knees. Usually being directed by the narc.

tit Gibeon wants to suck up to the narc. Loves to stir the tit. Usually reports to the narc

Basic Baboon wants to suck up to the narc. Capable of sucking the chrome off a bumper.

This forum has more flying monkeys than the cast of the wizard of oz.
Great analysis of the zoo at DMN. No animals were hurt in expressing this comment :)

Reactions: 4
Update: cant seem to find the above comments anymore, so either I'm scrolling right past or they've been deleted.

Re Isabelle and Tattle. What I don't get is why people would want to read critical posts about themselves. I can understand they might take a quick peek, but surely it would be self-destructive to keep coming back? And, if there are posters on here from Lalande why would they be saying nasty things instead of presenting a counter argument?
They read here in hopes of staying one step ahead😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Frequently deflecting attention to other "cast" members and chateaux. They like to try to cast doubt on Tattlers that they fear are exposing too many snippets - @Clara Burnett is a frequent target. Another common ploy is derailing a thread over semantics and to cause controversy. I'm not sure if they don't notice little characteristics slipping in or if they think they are just too clever to be caught out. It doesn't take long for a buddy to like their post - different people or posting from multiple accounts? Certainly a cohesive effort. 🐒🐵🦍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Jeeves Well I often find myself agreeing with your posts so I'll take your word on this one, but I still find it a stretch! I don't think I'm that naive in real life but a lot of this forum shenanigans goes over my head, thank goodness.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Jeeves Well I often find myself agreeing with your posts so I'll take your word on this one,
Oh no! People will have us down as infiltrators! 😅;). It took me quite a while to see a pattern. I started to notice the same few names popping up in similar situations and began to watch out for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think ladies, you need to enlighten me as I thought she looked quite good. I am not sure how the whole botox thing works. We can only observe, but I will look more closely. I'm often accused of being unobservant, but with correct training I'm sure I will improve :)

I did think she was aging to look more like her mother.
In fairness Gibson she does look good a lot of the time... but I was freeze framing to get the shot of Mummy enjoying Tattle and in doing so also caught a few of SJ when she was flirting with the baron (10 a penny) and her face was doing strange things. Like it’s made of rubber. Swear it’s a mask and there’s an alien beneath. No Alien images will be shown as they can be quite ghastly.

Whist ... the question 🙋‍♂️ again reminds me of ppls past !!!

there is ANOTHER site called humble
Exact match of the interface

However - mini apron dosent buy n sell fish ( main component of the site )

went down that hole 🕳 @NorrisCS
You know I adore invoices and receipts 🧾
And ... mini apron disappeared during WiFi outrages ....in SA ... 😉 an unfortunate occurrence - if you get me 🥰
I’m so slow...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.