Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think someone’s bothered because their childcare situation looks a lot like shannon’s and has taken what some of us said to heart. No one here is bitter, if your situation works for you, then brilliant, knock ya socks off with it. What is too much for one child isn’t too much for another, what works for one family doesn’t work for another.

I think 4 days is piss poor and I stick by that, no need for name calling or paragraphs on your own situation. We’re talking about shannon and charlie, not you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

ZoeRae

Who remembers when sassi got Darren the birthday card and he didn’t read the front of it and she said she’s not getting him a card ever again and he said “well at least I won’t have to read the front of it” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I miss Sassi's wailing - I LOVE YA DARREN! YOURE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darren: *already out the door with his high vis*

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
feel like shit just want cheating Jordan, Megan and Dylan arguing, Emma chasing mumbles, Amber being hot and cold towards Ste drama back 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

MistyWindows

VIP Member
I think an underrated moment for me was when Maggie came to visit Mia and Manley at their new flat:

“Ahhhh well there must be some things you like about living together?”
Mia: “Awwwwwwwww yeah we can take barrrffs together 💜
Manley: “I hate baths.”

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Rose94

VIP Member
Oh god Megan he’s in prison of course he loves you, he needs somewhere to live when he gets out

• Haha
Reactions: 37

mardy bum

I’ll tell ya who I feel sorry for. Ste’s dad. Poor bloke looks like he’s on deaths door, puts up with ste’s whinging to him about amber yet he never listened to his dads advice. And I bet every time amber stopped ste seeing the lads he also missed out too

• Haha
Reactions: 37
4 days a month is not a lot, when you compare it to shannon’s 26-27 days a month. There are parents who work full time jobs as well as parent the whole week and don’t get the weekend break. It’s so tiresome to tell weekend parents, especially ones that aren’t even full weekends, that their bit is done because they work.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

whisperchat

VIP Member
My all time favourite amber moment was when she cooked ste that spag Bol with loads of garlic bread to say sorry for being a dick But he had already eaten… he was sitting there trying to force it down while she read out a letter she wrote for him 🤣😭 god love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jennytea

VIP Member
this is his story 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Can you imagine talking about women not being loyal or respectful enough for you when you literally left a girl who was 7 months pregnant with your child (who you were with for years) to get back with an ex and then had ur ex pregnant before the first girl even got the chance to give birth 🤦🏻‍♀️ This guy is trash . The way he speaks to women and about women is disgusting and he wants to tell women how they should act . God help anyone who bothers with him in future he’s a walking red flag . I don’t even comment on looks normally I’m all about what’s on the inside but fuck me he’s a right ugly cunt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

DRESlife

Can’t remember if it’s been mentioned but Mia and her fella are over, that’s got to be the shortest relationship in history 😂 wonder what happened 👀
I take it you’re not familiar with Charlie Hodder, Teen Mum Young and Pregnant UK. Her two year old hasn’t even got enough fingers to count the step-dads she’s had.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

bonesjones

So just saw the advert for another teen mum spin off series. ‘Teen mum my mum and me’ all about the girls mums. Omg how desperate are mtv for a show 😂😂😂 just do another teen mum series ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jennytea

VIP Member
Watching Chloe’s Zara haul I honestly can’t believe she spent over £400 in one trip and it’s just over a month to Christmas maybe it’s just me but I couldn’t do that 😳
She honestly likes to pretend she’s loaded I think and give off the influencer life but everytime I see her curtains behind her I think why don’t u spend some of this Louis Vuitton money you apparently have on some decent bedroom curtains which go to the floor, they are disgusting 🤮 and look creased. (No offence to anyone with the same ones) haha

I’ve just watched it though and why is she telling people she’s a small and medium in Zara? and saying in some things she should’ve got an extra small 🙃😅 like fuck off chloe. Isn’t Zara known for having small sizes too? Look at the pic she put up on her grid and then her in the YouTube vid I actually think she’s deluded . It’s like show off your cameltoe day .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32