Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
still baffles me the age gap between shannon and her new partner. i know they’re two consenting adults but what does a (i assume around 30?) have in common with a 21, just turned 22 year old
I just don’t know what her rush is into having more kids too .. why not enjoy your time as a new couple? I wonder if she copes now with 2 any better than she did with 1 .. I wish they would make a new series 🤣 I miss the car crash TV

Reactions: 13
So just saw the advert for another teen mum spin off series. ‘Teen mum my mum and me’ all about the girls mums. Omg how desperate are mtv for a show 😂😂😂 just do another teen mum series ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So just saw the advert for another teen mum spin off series. ‘Teen mum my mum and me’ all about the girls mums. Omg how desperate are mtv for a show 😂😂😂 just do another teen mum series ffs
These are taking the piss now, who gives af about their mums.. we want some drama 😂😂 I only watched first episode of the latest one and didn’t watch anymore as was bored, didn’t fancy seeing Chloe’s cameltoe on the circus episode either lmao x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
feel like tit just want cheating Jordan, Megan and Dylan arguing, Emma chasing mumbles, Amber being hot and cold towards Ste drama back 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I miss Sassi's wailing - I LOVE YA DARREN! YOURE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darren: *already out the door with his high vis*

• Haha
Reactions: 45
These lot really were the gift that kept on giving.

Chloe with the "my breasts weigh a stone!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Then Darren would sit outside on the doorstep for 5 hours waiting for a lift from one of his mates ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember when Darren and Sassi were on that romantic holiday together and he got the hump with her over talking about marriage so he stormed off out of that buggy/cart thing they were being driven around in 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone seen Megan’s last insta story, has she put more filler in her lips as they look massive!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.