Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just seen the screen shot of Manley saying about the prices on the menu.. 1. he's absolutely thick and clearly doesn't know how some restaurants word their menus and 2. I wish he would stop talking like a roadman.... he's about as hard as a feather duster.

Mans sounding pathetic stilllllllll my G ..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isnt Manley a bit old to be on snapchat acting like a 15 year old??? He must be 25? Even tho he looks 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Did Chloe buy her actual size for once? She’s not being cut in two 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm re-watching and I know we we all know how awful he was to Mia, but it still surprises me. I also didn't understand how much everyonee was saying about how much Mia had changed since the series, but I can totally see it now. I wonder if she'd be different on a new series as opposed to just insta. Also, every time someone has said "roadman" I thought yall meant paving roads and I was so confused. I just looked it up though lol. Little Meagan was so sweet :(

Does everyone in Nottingham have that kind of accent or is Chloe's just extra exaggerated?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Manley making me cringe yet again, he really thinks he’s ‘cool’. I think he’s got delayed in age because it’s not normal to act so immature/young at his age.

Manley making me cringe yet again, he really thinks he’s ‘cool’. I think he’s got delayed in age because it’s not normal to act so immature/young at his age.
Can you imagine seeing him in public? Filming himself walking staring at the camera lip syncing. Cringggeeee.

• Haha
Must be getting an early release
Early release isn’t really a thing. He will be automatically released at half his sentence, so 18 months. He was found guilty and sentenced December/January, so unless he has time ‘owed’ when he was on bail he’s not getting out! Doubt he would of served 6 months on bail either as when would he of met Megan?
and finally, he wouldn’t be eligible for HDC (tagging) release as he’s a violent offender.
Sorry for the boring info, but either she’s feeding her insta crap or he’s feeding her crap

Reactions: 18
Early release isn’t really a thing. He will be automatically released at half his sentence, so 18 months. He was found guilty and sentenced December/January, so unless he has time ‘owed’ when he was on bail he’s not getting out! Doubt he would of served 6 months on bail either as when would he of met Megan?
and finally, he wouldn’t be eligible for HDC (tagging) release as he’s a violent offender.
Sorry for the boring info, but either she’s feeding her insta crap or he’s feeding her crap
Yeah that makes sense, had no idea tag wasn’t a thing for violent offenders, I’m glad though! Know someone who’s out at Christmas after serving a third of his sentence and will be on tag till half is done but it’s a non-violent offence. Just assumed it was the same for Sonny. Might’ve put that story up to keep up appearances cos a lot of her followers still don’t know about what’s happened

Reactions: 4
Can someone quickly fill me in on Megans jailbird man, what did he do?
Here is a news report
www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-25-found-guilty-unprovoked-23105740.amp

‘The trial heard how Daryl did nothing to instigate or provoke the incident that led to him losing his life, police said. The court heard how Daryl Bunn and his friend became involved in a row with a group of people outside the Iceland store in Maldon, Essex, at around 8.50pm on June 29 last year. He was punched once and fell backwards striking his head on a pavement.’

• Sad
Must be getting an early release
Cant possibly be out this Xmas as he got 3 years, his trial was Nov 20 and up until then he was out on bail, he got sentenced this Jan 21, so he would have to do atleast 18 mths before he could even be considered up for parole while still on license, so he shouldn't be coming out until atleast June 22 as take off a couple of weeks that he had already served before he got sentenced.
Maybe she's got one of thoughs special visits booked where u can go and basically spend a good few hours with them.
I actually forgot that HDC tagging so with that in place he could of got out around 4-6 mths earlier but as u said with his violent offence he wouldn't qualify anyway.

I seriously don’t know how Megan isn’t embarrassed especially when she scribbles his face out. Her judgment is bleeping awful. She has made such bad decisions that she’s clearly never learned from they just continue to get worse.

Reactions: 26
She might just be saying it to make people think he hasn’t gone anywhere. I doubt every single one of her followers know about what happened.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.