Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Teen Mom UK is coming back going by Chloe’s story?
I don't think they will do another season Chloe probably just answering how she did so just to keep the intrest on them.
But did Chloe say she has another family she will be visting? as I thought there was only 2 episodes of this then they were going to move onto my mum and me or whatever its called.

Reactions: 1
I don't think they will do another season Chloe probably just answering how she did so just to keep the intrest on them.
But did Chloe say she has another family she will be visting? as I thought there was only 2 episodes of this then they were going to move onto my mum and me or whatever its called.
There are three episodes of move in I think x

Reactions: 2
It baffles me no one around her seems to speak like that. Pronouncing school schoowell😭😭
I’m from Nottingham and her accent has always annoyed me! It sounds quite fake to me, I think she puts it on to sound more ‘country girl’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m very new to this thread, hi 👋
I know it was a while ago, but do we actually know why Megan and Billie fell out with her mum? If I’m correct in thinking they did? They always seemed very close knit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m finally catching up on teen mums move in and the farm woman that Amber’s staying with is so rude!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
[
I’m finally catching up on teen mums move in and the farm woman that Amber’s staying with is so rude!!
The part when the sheep was on Amber's bed then the women's telling Amber how it pissed on the bed😂
Ambers face when the lady was telling Amber how the sheep just comes into the house and shits & pisses
Ewww though when Amber came down for breakfast and the sheep had left a 💩 on the floor wonder if the lady even bothered to clean it up 😭

• Sad
Who thinks MTV are in this thread looking for ideas 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t think TM UK has any chance at all going from what’s going on with TM USA. Its dying a death and its sad in a way but the awful fact is, people can’t control drama and it’s either shocking or bland. Doesn’t appeal to anyone really. Everyone wants something different from normal everyday life stuff to drama and controversy

Reactions: 6
Wowww.. going to jail with ya man are you. How can she even joke about jail when her mans in there for killing someone 😩

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who thinks Megan and beef flaps billie are raging that re ane is doing stuff along the same lines as Megan does... bet they say she's trying to be Megan

I remember Megan had a chivvy red fur coat and ree got one and they kept going on and on that ree wanted to be Megan lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit behind and but how do you know that money megan sent was to her bf? I missed the original story just curious

I think it’s her lips, in her last few videos the filler looks like it’s gone over the lip line and looks really bad. She’s such an attractive girl she doesn’t need it x

Reactions: 3
I really hope Megan doesn’t make a scene about reeann getting into a similar career as her, an Essex girl doing beauty isn’t exactly rare it’s not like Megan is the only one 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.