Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber always says she's not getting back with ste and they are co parenting but to me to me they spend alot of time together. Each to their own but I never do stuff with my ex only see him for drop offs and pick ups

Reactions: 11
Amber always says she's not getting back with ste and they are co parenting but to me to me they spend alot of time together. Each to their own but I never do stuff with my ex only see him for drop offs and pick ups
I get the vibe they’re still sleeping together tbh

Reactions: 21
this is his story 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Men like that no sorry BOYS like that piss me the duck off, what about your morals mankey? Thinks he can do what the duck he wants but woman have to be help to a certain standard 😠

Men like that no sorry BOYS like that piss me the duck off, what about your morals mankey? Thinks he can do what the duck he wants but woman have to be help to a certain standard 😠
Is his name actually Manley?

Like I struggle to imagine his mam spawning him and going oh yeah little tiny baby boy I'm going to name you Manley...😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
this is his story 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Can you imagine talking about women not being loyal or respectful enough for you when you literally left a girl who was 7 months pregnant with your child (who you were with for years) to get back with an ex and then had ur ex pregnant before the first girl even got the chance to give birth 🤦🏻‍♀️ This guy is trash . The way he speaks to women and about women is disgusting and he wants to tell women how they should act . God help anyone who bothers with him in future he’s a walking red flag . I don’t even comment on looks normally I’m all about what’s on the inside but duck me he’s a right ugly bleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bore off with your tit women hating stories Manley and you’re so lucky women are imperfect humans like you because if we weren’t there’s no chance in hell you would be getting a look in because you’ve got absolutely sweet F*CK ALL going for yourself.

Reactions: 13
Bore off with your tit women hating stories Manley and you’re so lucky women are imperfect humans like you because if we weren’t there’s no chance in hell you would be getting a look in because you’ve got absolutely sweet F*CK ALL going for yourself.
His constant hating on women and urge for them to act obedient just screams insecurity

Reactions: 14
Just seen a post from Sassi seems like she’s studying criminology or something along that field. Good on her if it’s a career she wants to pursue! I don’t think enough of the teen mom girls think about long term careers just the immediate gratification that #ads and #spons can bring.

Sorry really showing my age giving the whole career lecture 🤣

Just seen a post from Sassi seems like she’s studying criminology or something along that field. Good on her if it’s a career she wants to pursue! I don’t think enough of the teen mom girls think about long term careers just the immediate gratification that #ads and #spons can bring.

Sorry really showing my age giving the whole career lecture 🤣
she said on the mums moving in program that she was doing a bit of aesthetics and construction and at uni for criminology and i think she said something else like psychology? I personally don’t think she came across very well in that program at all.

Reactions: 8
she said on the mums moving in program that she was doing a bit of aesthetics and construction and at uni for criminology and i think she said something else like psychology? I personally don’t think she came across very well in that program at all.
What happened to her aesthetics business . Did she not have a big business launch party.

Reactions: 6
Oooh right I didn’t watch any of those 🤣 and didn’t she? Wow might have a watch now.

Reactions: 3
What happened to her aesthetics business . Did she not have a big business launch party.
it seemed to just disappear 🤷🏼‍♀️I’ve not seen her post anything for absolutely months about that. Last I remember is that drama from her launch party.

Oooh right I didn’t watch any of those 🤣 and didn’t she? Wow might have a watch now.
She came across quite ignorant IMO. Almost like she felt she was too good to be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.