Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was Mia filming for then because she isn’t on that new show they’ve advertised? She said she was filming for something that is ‘the best project’ she’s ever done 🤔 curious

Reactions: 3
What was Mia filming for then because she isn’t on that new show they’ve advertised? She said she was filming for something that is ‘the best project’ she’s ever done 🤔 curious
I can imagine her going on something like the challenge or ex on the beach

Reactions: 8
I can imagine her going on something like the challenge or ex on the beach
I can imagine her doing ex on the beach defo.. but it wasn’t anything like that where you go away she was still in the uk x

Reactions: 3
Can’t remember if it’s been mentioned but Mia and her fella are over, that’s got to be the shortest relationship in history 😂 wonder what happened 👀
I take it you’re not familiar with Charlie Hodder, Teen Mum Young and Pregnant UK. Her two year old hasn’t even got enough fingers to count the step-dads she’s had.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I take it you’re not familiar with Charlie Hodder, Teen Mum Young and Pregnant UK. Her two year old hasn’t even got enough fingers to count the step-dads she’s had.
Omg I haven’t read those threads in so long I couldn’t keep up with them 😭😂 comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like Shannon has her gender reveal yesterday, I wonder if she will post what she’s having today. I think she will be gutted if it’s another boy

Reactions: 2
do base do this for influencers or do people pay for gender reveals?
because i didn’t think shannon was the the type to influence others?

Reactions: 11
do base do this for influencers or do people pay for gender reveals?
because i didn’t think shannon was the the type to influence others?
base seem to gift lots to the teen mom lot, I always wonder why. Worst bunch of people to pick

Reactions: 6
Aww I just saw this! Happy for her, tho couldn’t tell at first as the balloons were so tiny 😆

Reactions: 14
Couldn't even tell from her video whether it was a boy or a girl had to read comments but dudes boxers should of been a dead give away 😭 anyway she's finally got a girl so hopefully she will now be content. Yes his alot older then Shannon by the looks of it but that's not a bad thing as hopefully now Shannon will get the stability she has been craving.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I had a nose at Shannon’s new mans profile and I have to be fair he’s really handsome. Much better than Charlie and let’s hope his personality is better too 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.