Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest it sounded like he was just screaming and playing, my kid does it all the time 🤣
I wasn’t sure and played it back, it sounded like crying to me but maybe I’m wrong 😂 it’s hard to tell sometimes

Manleys story yesterday eye bleeping himself sititng in the car :alien:
If there was ever anybody who has a face only a Mother could love it's Manley. Not sure how he can find anything to eye duck tbh, space raider lookalike

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It always baffles me when people say they’re busy or have lots to do and they are talking about going to get their nails done 🤣 some of these Insta twats don’t have a clue what actually being busy is
Yeah busy for the nail tech😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Girllll he’s been in jail most that time ain’t he 🤣 she got with him towards the end of 2020 too I’m sure 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bragging about her year long relationship with her man who’s in jail for literal killing someone .. Megan this is not a vibe
I mean even if you started a relationship in lockdown I wouldn’t class 2020 or half of this as being in a relationship never mind when your partner is in rehabilitation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean even if you started a relationship in lockdown I wouldn’t class 2020 or half of this as being in a relationship never mind when your partner is in rehabilitation 😂
She was probably breaking lockdown rules to see him, she was messing about on wheelchairs in a supermarket with her mate during lockdown but I got told to get a grip when bringing it up.

Reactions: 2
Just found a flashback clip on tiktok of Chloe falling out with Jordan because he opened his 18th cards off his mum at his mums house and didn’t wait till he got home 😭 she was fully booing at him and telling him he needs to be “more considerate”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Elmoo yeah they are awful, faded and orange in the middle, honestly they didn’t look nice from the start but they are full on terrible now 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry… but the lips?! I don’t know how much the filter has changed them but they look ridiculous
that doesn’t look like a filter, that looks like she’s had semi permenant lip blush done on the cheap 😬 and that’s a costly mistake if it is the case.

also wtf dylan you literally look like you’ve been trapped in a cave for 3 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry… but the lips?! I don’t know how much the filter has changed them but they look ridiculous
I think she has had Russian technique lip filler that has migrated and then lip blush that has been done cheaply

Reactions: 2
that doesn’t look like a filter, that looks like she’s had semi permenant lip blush done on the cheap 😬 and that’s a costly mistake if it is the case.

also wtf dylan you literally look like you’ve been trapped in a cave for 3 months.
Giving me Tom hanks cast away energy 😭

• Haha
What happened to Reannes Ruby red lip blush? It was bright as anything last week

F23E4335-A2DA-453D-956B-01F1B4E9C4EF.png

Anyone think Chloe will be jel Mia is in Budapest for the MTV EMA’s? She said she’s walking the red carpet too? Chloe thought she was a A list celeb when she went to the NTA’s with her management 😆
Neither of them are red carpet material wtf!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.