Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan really has got issues šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø The fact her most stable relationship sheā€™s had is with someone in prison says it all. No doubt as soon as this guy is out she will be pregnant straight away. She honestly lives in a fairy world. You would think the fact she admits she has BPD that she would be way more aware of her behaviour.

Reactions: 15
Oh god Megan heā€™s in prison of course he loves you, he needs somewhere to live when he gets out

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Megan is actually really embarrassing, I used to really like her on the show but being so public about how amazing your boyfriend is when heā€™s a murderer and violent person, does she not have one ounce of sympathy for his family and the victim himself? Also I just canā€™t fathom why you would bring someone like that around your children, I definitely couldnā€™t and I bet if Dylanā€™s new girlfriend was a criminal she and billie would be all over insta slagging him off, sending him money aswell, god he knows heā€™s sorted doesnā€™t he šŸ¤£ wonder how he dropped in the convo at first that he killed someone.

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s embarrassing heā€™s relying on his girlfriend for money. This will all end in tears when heā€™s out.

Reactions: 15
Megan is actually really embarrassing, I used to really like her on the show but being so public about how amazing your boyfriend is when heā€™s a murderer and violent person, does she not have one ounce of sympathy for his family and the victim himself? Also I just canā€™t fathom why you would bring someone like that around your children, I definitely couldnā€™t and I bet if Dylanā€™s new girlfriend was a criminal she and billie would be all over insta slagging him off, sending him money aswell, god he knows heā€™s sorted doesnā€™t he šŸ¤£ wonder how he dropped in the convo at first that he killed someone.
I don't understand how social are not concerned

Reactions: 8
Oh god Megan heā€™s in prison of course he loves you, he needs somewhere to live when he gets out
He will be out on license when he comes out and because of the nature of his offence and where Megan has young children probation could possibly say living at Megan address is not suitable

Reactions: 8
Just catching up on the teen mum moving in, Chloeā€™s voice grates on me. ā€˜Cewelā€™ ā€˜cewetā€™ ā€˜prewuhvā€™ for cool, cute and provešŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just catching up on the teen mum moving in, Chloeā€™s voice grates on me. ā€˜Cewelā€™ ā€˜cewetā€™ ā€˜prewuhvā€™ for cool, cute and provešŸ˜­
Haven't as yet watched it myself but Chloe grates on me periodšŸ˜­

Reactions: 5
Megan really has got issues šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø The fact her most stable relationship sheā€™s had is with someone in prison says it all. No doubt as soon as this guy is out she will be pregnant straight away. She honestly lives in a fairy world. You would think the fact she admits she has BPD that she would be way more aware of her behaviour.
Its easy to romanticize someone when youā€™re apart most of the time. Youā€™re living off of the good times/memories and constantly talking about the future and all the things to do when you see each other again. They were still in the honeymoon phase when he went away so it was all fresh and new. The honeymoon phase of a relationship is powerful!!

We know Megan falls hard but sheā€™s not afraid to stick up for herself. She did boot Dylan after the cheating and called him out numerous times over the series for things heā€™s done. Then with Tel everything was great until she worked herself up with the thought that he would leave her. Now with this guy heā€™s dependent on her while in prison. I bet Megan has no problem being the financial support because it makes her feel needed. This is all sheā€™s ever wanted. Someone to need her enough that they wonā€™t leave her. Sheā€™ll do whatever it takes to keep him.

Remember when Billie asked her if Tel ever wanted to go back to his Mumā€™s for a night? Get a break from it all? Megan said no at the time but as the series went on the cracks started to show.

Letā€™s see where she and lover boy are when things start getting real and theyā€™re not in fantasy land anymore.

Reactions: 19
Its easy to romanticize someone when youā€™re apart most of the time. Youā€™re living off of the good times/memories and constantly talking about the future and all the things to do when you see each other again. They were still in the honeymoon phase when he went away so it was all fresh and new. The honeymoon phase of a relationship is powerful!!

We know Megan falls hard but sheā€™s not afraid to stick up for herself. She did boot Dylan after the cheating and called him out numerous times over the series for things heā€™s done. Then with Tel everything was great until she worked herself up with the thought that he would leave her. Now with this guy heā€™s dependent on her while in prison. I bet Megan has no problem being the financial support because it makes her feel needed. This is all sheā€™s ever wanted. Someone to need her enough that they wonā€™t leave her. Sheā€™ll do whatever it takes to keep him.

Remember when Billie asked her if Tel ever wanted to go back to his Mumā€™s for a night? Get a break from it all? Megan said no at the time but as the series went on the cracks started to show.

Letā€™s see where she and lover boy are when things start getting real and theyā€™re not in fantasy land anymore.
Doesn't matter whether she falls hard. She has kids and she should always want to priotizd their safety before being with a guy to avoid being alone

Reactions: 5

True . Iā€™m sure people said rumours that tel had fertility problems too and thatā€™s why they broke up because Megan was desperate to get pregnant . How true that is I donā€™t know . I remember his ex mrs saying the same too that they couldnā€™t have kids and Megan then couldnā€™t get pregnant by him either and they split up šŸ„“ anyone remember this?

Reactions: 2
I don't understand how social are not concerned
Think they will be once heā€™s out. They canā€™t really do much because heā€™s in prison so theyā€™ll deem it as they arenā€™t ā€œat riskā€ with him on the inside. Once heā€™s out then theyā€™ll be classed as ā€œat riskā€

True . Iā€™m sure people said rumours that tel had fertility problems too and thatā€™s why they broke up because Megan was desperate to get pregnant . How true that is I donā€™t know . I remember his ex mrs saying the same too that they couldnā€™t have kids and Megan then couldnā€™t get pregnant by him either and they split up šŸ„“ anyone remember this?
Was that even confirmed? I remember TMT posting about it and then posting saying he got someone randomer pregnant but loads of other crap about that randomer and then suddenly nothing else was said šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Was the randomer even pregnant by anyone

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t wait until Christmas, and see what Megan has up her old photos sleeve, probs will photoshop herself on any picture of Sonny in a red T-shirt šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.