Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marilya looks identical to Mia as a little girl (but different colouring) - I know kids often look a lot like parents but this is crazily similar

Reactions: 9
Marilya looks identical to Mia as a little girl (but different colouring) - I know kids often look a lot like parents but this is crazily similar
Marliya to me looked a spit of Maggie when she was a baby/toddler but now she's getting a little older definitely looking alot more like Mia now, as saw a picture of Mia a while back around the age Marliya is now and I actually thought it was Marliya.

Reactions: 7
So do we think ‘ree ree’ will be opening her opening her own beauty place or??
When I saw her speaking about that on her stories I couldn’t help but think of how she ALWAYS follows in Megan’s footsteps, takes her man, has 2 children with him and now wants a beauty business? She may as well dye her hair brown and change her name

Reactions: 15
When I saw her speaking about that on her stories I couldn’t help but think of how she ALWAYS follows in Megan’s footsteps, takes her man, has 2 children with him and now wants a beauty business? She may as well dye her hair brown and change her name
I’ve thought this and she always shared all the weird tarot stuff which is what Megan always did first .. if she starts doing beauty too she wanna get a grip 😭

Reactions: 10

Not sure if photoshop has gone wrong here or if the O is massive compared to the R and F? Wouldn’t put it past Chloe to be fair 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Megans done a Q&A and says she'll have more children "soon". Your mans enjoying a vacation at Her Majesties Pleasure hun, hope he isn't getting out soon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's two sides to every story.... and then there's the truth. I don't doubt that Charlie is a tit Father, we saw that on the show, but Shannon was also a right pain in the arse as well do I doubt she makes it easy for him even if he tries to be a Dad...

Reactions: 20
I seriously don't know what to believe as Charlie posts the boys quite alot to his stories just had one up a few hours ago, can't say I really noticed if the videos looked old. But if Charlie was that bad then why purposely go on to have another child by him as it was evidently clear Charlie definitely didn't want her second pregnancy.
Also if his that bad on paying his child maintenance then why does she not just go through the child support agency.
I hope for her sake the man she with this time steps up cus if not there will be plenty people saying they told her so.

Reactions: 11
4 days a month is actually quite a lot for someone with a full time job. My daughters dad works 7-5 on site everyday and has her every other weekend it would be unfair for him to have her every weekend as then i wouldn’t get to do any fun stuff with her, he’s asked a few times to have her after work which sometimes i don’t mind but her bedtime is 7 i don’t really want her getting hyper at 530 if he takes her out somewhere and her dad understands that. So i allow it but not on every occasion can you imagine how fuming she’d be if charlie took the boys out after work and took them out for dinner like a mcdonald’s and then sent them home all hyper. Charlie has a full time job in a trade i’m sure so i think 4 days a month is actually very reasonable, that will be both days every other weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
4 days a month is not a lot, when you compare it to shannon’s 26-27 days a month. There are parents who work full time jobs as well as parent the whole week and don’t get the weekend break. It’s so tiresome to tell weekend parents, especially ones that aren’t even full weekends, that their bit is done because they work.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
4 days a month is actually quite a lot for someone with a full time job. My daughters dad works 7-5 on site everyday and has her every other weekend it would be unfair for him to have her every weekend as then i wouldn’t get to do any fun stuff with her, he’s asked a few times to have her after work which sometimes i don’t mind but her bedtime is 7 i don’t really want her getting hyper at 530 if he takes her out somewhere and her dad understands that. So i allow it but not on every occasion can you imagine how fuming she’d be if charlie took the boys out after work and took them out for dinner like a mcdonald’s and then sent them home all hyper. Charlie has a full time job in a trade i’m sure so i think 4 days a month is actually very reasonable, that will be both days every other weekend.
My ex works away so he has every other weekend and when he puts annual leave in. However I wouldn't say 4 days a month is alot if doesn't work away. he could have them during the week and take them to nursery which they both seem to go to now although it's hard to judge when we don't know his work pattern and start times

Reactions: 4
4 days a month is not a lot, when you compare it to shannon’s 26-27 days a month. There are parents who work full time jobs as well as parent the whole week and don’t get the weekend break. It’s so tiresome to tell weekend parents, especially ones that aren’t even full weekends, that their bit is done because they work.
I was thinking that. 4 days a month is nothing 😞

Reactions: 9
4 days a month is not a lot, when you compare it to shannon’s 26-27 days a month.
for someone that works full time all week? that’s every other weekend both days what more does she expect ? if he had every weekend it’s unfair as she would only get the routine things in the week. Picking them up after work is a possibility maybe here and there but of course he’s going to treat them as he doesn’t see them a lot so they will just be hyper. I’m sure he still lives with his parents also, if he had his own place maybe he could pick them up a few nights a week and have them stay there but what about child care when he needs to go to his job ? We all saw how she was on the show she was very moany she would just moan if he gave them back to her when he started work in the morning

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.