Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
🤮 How has that Lewie got money? Not like he makes money from boxing? Not enough to be driving around an expensive Range Rover and living a luxury life with no job?
I suspect he’s in the pharmaceutical business 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

stampystamp

Chatty Member
I can’t believe people on this thread are saying four days a month are enough… Jesus Christ. Also he could see the children without them staying with him overnight???

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
Manley is deff one of those people who give it Billy big bollox online and then in real life he's a 'where's my hug' type of guy :sick::alien:

• Haha

Blue1989

VIP Member
I personally think gender reveals are a waste of time. No one really gives a shit apart from you and your partner and very close family. Give it a rest.

• Heart
Just because it’s more than a complete deadbeat who never sees his children doesn’t mean it isn’t a piss poor amount of time. Why are people bending over backwards to excuse Charlie who we all saw with our own eyes being a useless, unpleasant prick? Rolling around in a car worth more than most people his age could afford yet he tries to avoid paying a minimal amount of maintenance. Did he SEEM like he was always working long hours when he kept pissing off to the gym? You always get the “ThErES tWO sIdEs To EvErY sToRY” brigade out in force…yeah there is and we’ve heard the same old story time and time again. Same people who love to bash Shannon for not having a job and bring up council housing every couple of months cause they’ve read too many Daily Mails. Gets right on my tits.

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
Remember when Amber invited her family over for dinner she said to ‘welcome’ her mums fiance to the family and then when he took over cooking (I can’t blame him) she said he ruined her special night lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Rosy

😂 😂 4 days a month is absolutely pathetic. Unless you’re working away or live a great distance away there is no excuse to see your young children for that little amount of time. I’m surprised they would know who he was. From the show it was clear where his priorities lay, at the gym, so I doubt that’s changed a whole lot. Plenty of parents work full time, whether they’re together or not, and see their kids a decent amount of time. You make time for the things you want

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Just watching the ones were Megan had dolce anyone know who Bart is she has his name on her charm bracelet n I blame her family for her and Dylan not working the but Megan in the middle so much they put so much pressure on them
To be fair, it was probably Dylan's 🍆 falling into Ree-Ann and the other woman multiple times that was the reason for them not working out

• Haha
Reactions: 29