Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattypatty123

She ain't a traveller. The travellers she is hanging about with are from basildon essex, the mum got kicked out of the house they was bought up in, she was than living with/near her son in pitsea. Mags who megan always tags is the youngest. Megan ain't related to them, she is a wannabe 🙈😂
Whats the teaaaaa ☕

I'm re-watching and I COMPLETELY missed the whole Stassi Darren mother's day monkey thing the first time. I could not stop chuckling that entire scene :ROFLMAO:

ZoeRae

I thought women weren’t allowed to wear bikinis in Dubai?? Or is that just in public
It’s fine in hotels and beaches, but not anywhere else. But even in the hotels it’s supposed to be just around the pool area, not walking around the lobby or food areas etc.

when I was there we went to a beach club type place and you had to stay fully covered until you actually step foot on the beach.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Is that common? I thought it was one of those cases like Kimberly where most people would go by Kim but the one rando goes by Kimber. I do hate when people get names or nicknames wrong though especially when it’s writtten on the screen every time he shows up 😂

it’s pretty common tbh

julian

Does Megan have an Irish Traveller background? She’s with an Irish Traveller in her second to last Tik Tok