Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither of them are red carpet material wtf!
šŸ˜† Iā€™m guessing itā€™s because Mia did that documentary for MTV and she has the podcast she does for them too . If they invited her though you would think they wouldā€™ve invited all the teen mums

Reactions: 5
Is it me or does Charlie always look like heā€™s in hotel rooms when he has the boys?

Reactions: 3
Is it me or does Charlie always look like heā€™s in hotel rooms when he has the boys?
It really does. Iā€™d love to know Charlieā€™s financial situation, because on teen mom it showed him driving a huge Range Rover, but then the 2 of them applied for a mortgage and werenā€™t allowed to borrow as much as they wanted.

whats his insta?
Charlie_raimbach

Reactions: 1
It really does. Iā€™d love to know Charlieā€™s financial situation, because on teen mom it showed him driving a huge Range Rover, but then the 2 of them applied for a mortgage and werenā€™t allowed to borrow as much as they wanted.

Charlie_raimbach
Tbf the Range Rover was old so canā€™t imagine it being massive money, he probably wanted to look flash but could afford an old one... also the mortgages he was looking at were for 300k lmao he wouldā€™ve had to be making 60k plus a year to get anything near that.. and Shannon didnā€™t work.. I think the mortgage thing just showed how backward and naive he was šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tbf the Range Rover was old so canā€™t imagine it being massive money, he probably wanted to look flash but could afford an old one... also the mortgages he was looking at were for 300k lmao he wouldā€™ve had to be making 60k plus a year to get anything near that.. and Shannon didnā€™t work.. I think the mortgage thing just showed how backward and naive he was šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Hahaha fair enough, he used to go abroad on holiday a lot but doesnā€™t look like he has for 4 years now, and he looks to drive an Audi. Anyone know what he does for work? šŸ‘€

Reactions: 6
If he still lives at home with his parents, he would have a lot of spare money for a decent car. However having two boisterous boys in a normal sized bedroom isnā€™t ideal, if his parents donā€™t have a spare room for them. In a Premier Inn he could get a family room and it has a bathroom and breakfast cooked for them. He only had them two nights a month did Shannon say?

Reactions: 4
Hahaha fair enough, he used to go abroad on holiday a lot but doesnā€™t look like he has for 4 years now, and he looks to drive an Audi. Anyone know what he does for work? šŸ‘€
Iā€™d put money on šŸ‘ƒšŸ» ā„

Reactions: 10
If he still lives at home with his parents, he would have a lot of spare money for a decent car. However having two boisterous boys in a normal sized bedroom isnā€™t ideal, if his parents donā€™t have a spare room for them. In a Premier Inn he could get a family room and it has a bathroom and breakfast cooked for them. He only had them two nights a month did Shannon say?
This does explain a little more as to why he has them only 4 times a month (what Shannon) claimed. That could be once every week or every other weekend for the 2 nights. He may not be able to afford a flat etc on his own. The area they live in seems expensive based on the fact they were looking at modest small houses and they were 300-400k

Reactions: 1
Watching Chloeā€™s Zara haul I honestly canā€™t believe she spent over Ā£400 in one trip and itā€™s just over a month to Christmas maybe itā€™s just me but I couldnā€™t do that šŸ˜³

Reactions: 6
Watching Chloeā€™s Zara haul I honestly canā€™t believe she spent over Ā£400 in one trip and itā€™s just over a month to Christmas maybe itā€™s just me but I couldnā€™t do that šŸ˜³
She honestly likes to pretend sheā€™s loaded I think and give off the influencer life but everytime I see her curtains behind her I think why donā€™t u spend some of this Louis Vuitton money you apparently have on some decent bedroom curtains which go to the floor, they are disgusting šŸ¤® and look creased. (No offence to anyone with the same ones) haha

Iā€™ve just watched it though and why is she telling people sheā€™s a small and medium in Zara? and saying in some things she shouldā€™ve got an extra small šŸ™ƒšŸ˜… like duck off chloe. Isnā€™t Zara known for having small sizes too? Look at the pic she put up on her grid and then her in the YouTube vid I actually think sheā€™s deluded . Itā€™s like show off your cameltoe day .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She honestly likes to pretend sheā€™s loaded I think and give off the influencer life but everytime I see her curtains behind her I think why donā€™t u spend some of this Louis Vuitton money you apparently have on some decent bedroom curtains which go to the floor, they are disgusting šŸ¤® and look creased. (No offence to anyone with the same ones) haha

Iā€™ve just watched it though and why is she telling people sheā€™s a small and medium in Zara? and saying in some things she shouldā€™ve got an extra small šŸ™ƒšŸ˜… like duck off chloe. Isnā€™t Zara known for having small sizes too? Look at the pic she put up on her grid and then her in the YouTube vid I actually think sheā€™s deluded . Itā€™s like show off your cameltoe day .
Christ.... the photo is severely edited compared to her YouTube video.

It honestly pisses me off how much she preaches body positivity but edits everything.

Another thing annoying me lol the way Mia eye fucked herself getting her hair done in her story lol

Reactions: 12
ā€˜The childā€™s jacket in a size 13-14 (that she mentioned 3 times) but couldā€™ve sized downā€™ why is she likes this, she gives me the ick šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 14
ā€˜The childā€™s jacket in a size 13-14 (that she mentioned 3 times) but couldā€™ve sized downā€™ why is she likes this, she gives me the ick šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Sheā€™s doing way too much šŸ™ƒšŸ˜‚ she mentions the sizes so much in her videos that sheā€™s the one making a thing of it . She could show the clothes and not have to discuss size in such detail šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø When she said the leotard was a small I thought no way that wouldnā€™t even cover one of ur fanny flaps šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why doesnā€™t chloe just dress for her body type ? Not everyone has to fit into size 2 jeans! i think she is a really pretty girl but the camel toe in all her jeans irritates me so bad.

Reactions: 11

I really donā€™t understand how people who see her in real life can be commenting ā€œstop it you šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ā€ or anything like that knowing itā€™s heavily edited like are people okay? I know thatā€™s why they preach Instagram isnā€™t real but bloody hell some of these influencers are major catfishes!

Reactions: 9
I really donā€™t understand how people who see her in real life can be commenting ā€œstop it you šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ā€ or anything like that knowing itā€™s heavily edited like are people okay? I know thatā€™s why they preach Instagram isnā€™t real but bloody hell some of these influencers are major catfishes!
The way Chloe is preaching all this, yet knowing it is all lies is why social media is so toxic. Social media is honestly why women and especially young women become so obsessed and self conscious with how they look. Iā€™m a size eight/ten, and posts like that can ruin my day/week in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 10
a zara small or medium ?!!! iā€™m a size 8, sometimes a 10 as iā€™ve got shape to my hips and bum and thatā€™s my size .. i donā€™t even get why she needs to make a constant reference to the sizing. itā€™s so harmful for people to be editing photos and lying about sizes, i understand sometimes itā€™s not done with damaging intent but thatā€™s what it does. iā€™ve struggled for years with body dysmorphia and bulimia and the thing is chloe looks lovely and healthy in real life. so it just makes you feel like not being tiny is so wrong when people are editing themselves if theyā€™re slightly otherwise !! i really feel sorry for her and the way she needs to do this to herself to feel better. but god help if she ever has a daughter, or if marley was a girl growing up with chloeā€™s behaviour surrounding body image.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.