Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah the thought of having sex with Manley actually makes me sick 🤮🤢 Who does he think he is pls? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maggie probably told him he was handsome once and its gone to his head bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When watching the teen mom " their story" and it's crazy how different chloe sounds. She 100% fakes her accent. She sounds so normal on the application video it almost doesn't sound like her

Reactions: 8
Manley is deff one of those people who give it Billy big bollox online and then in real life he's a 'where's my hug' type of guy :sick::alien:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think even if she was broke she would still try to come across like she’s loaded and live beyond her means. Perfect example getting a new Mercedes for a first car when she was a teen mum living at home. It made no sense but wasn’t required she just seems spoilt. Look at how she had to go get a Range Rover, it’s like she is desperate to come off like she has £££ an wants to follow the typical Insta influencer route. I’m convinced she can’t surely be making much? I think it’s all smoke and mirrors and like you said it’s wasteful and she did it just for a YouTube video 😴 I find her the fakest out of all the teen mums , even when she talks on her stories it’s all so fake like she puts a personality on .
Influencers do not make half of the money we all think they do. My SIL has a really large following on insta & tik tok and from what she posts you’d think she was loaded, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. They get sent loads of free tit but that doesn’t pay the bills does it, and she actually sells most of it to pay said bills haha

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Influencers do not make half of the money we all think they do. My SIL has a really large following on insta & tik tok and from what she posts you’d think she was loaded, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. They get sent loads of free tit but that doesn’t pay the bills does it, and she actually sells most of it to pay said bills haha
Can totally see chloe in the future having bailiffs at her door, spending as if she money when she doesn't

Unless her candle business is going well

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Definitely not the same bad man Manley here in this video, the way he talks and behaves is not the same as he does online... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can totally see chloe in the future having bailiffs at her door, spending as if she money when she doesn't

Unless her candle business is going well
I'm sure mummy and Daddy will sort it out for her as let face it, its mainly through her mum & dad she is able to live the lifestyle she's portrays

Reactions: 11
Reanne’s story today with her little boy lying at the side of her dog’s face playing with its paw while it’s sleeping. I mean I know a lot of people who have dogs will often think (and say), that they are not a danger to their children, they’re really soft, placid etc but it makes me feel really on edge watching that. Not a cat in hell’s chance I’d let my little ones so close to a dog like that. You just never know!

Reactions: 13
Reanne’s story today with her little boy lying at the side of her dog’s face playing with its paw while it’s sleeping. I mean I know a lot of people who have dogs will often think (and say), that they are not a danger to their children, they’re really soft, placid etc but it makes me feel really on edge watching that. Not a cat in hell’s chance I’d let my little ones so close to a dog like that. You just never know!
my dog is the most placid beautiful and gentle dog ever but with my baby and little boy I have always had two rules, you never bother the dog when heis sleeping or eating.
don’t care how much I trust the dog, it’s about respecting the dog, no one likes being disturbed whilst eating or sleeping so why subject a dog to it?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.