Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Darren and Sassi were on that romantic holiday together and he got the hump with her over talking about marriage so he stormed off out of that buggy/cart thing they were being driven around in 😂😂
I got second hand embarrassment when they weren’t together but she was clearly hinting at him to propose to her at that bridal pageant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rewatching series 5 when Shannon is pregnant and is upset because Charlie is pissed off at her for forgetting the morning after pill 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think “what you gunna do blud” can be topped 😭😭
I loved that reeanns only response was ‘go home and put your kids in bed’ whilst hiding behind Dylan

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when Amber invited her family over for dinner she said to ‘welcome’ her mums fiance to the family and then when he took over cooking (I can’t blame him) she said he ruined her special night lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember when Amber invited her family over for dinner she said to ‘welcome’ her mums fiance to the family and then when he took over cooking (I can’t blame him) she said he ruined her special night lmao
Diego?? 😂😂 I think that was his name I could be wrong

Reactions: 14
Diego?? 😂😂 I think that was his name I could be wrong
Yes I’m sure that was his name (they’ve broken up now) ...

Also remember when she slept in a tent in town for the night to raise money for homeless people and she said she had been sponsored £50 so she had to do it as £50 was going to make a massive difference 😭 fair play to her but surely she could’ve raised more than £50 ffs 😂 I remember thinking at the time is that it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My all time favourite amber moment was when she cooked ste that spag Bol with loads of garlic bread to say sorry for being a dick But he had already eaten… he was sitting there trying to force it down while she read out a letter she wrote for him 🤣😭 god love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t think “what you gunna do blud” can be topped 😭😭
I loved that reeanns only response was ‘go home and put your kids in bed’ whilst hiding behind Dylan
or when she said megan was muggy and rude for not keeping the kids hair from their first haircut after megan had closed the door 🤣

My all time favourite amber moment was when she cooked ste that spag Bol with loads of garlic bread to say sorry for being a dick But he had already eaten… he was sitting there trying to force it down while she read out a letter she wrote for him 🤣😭 god love her.
or when she faked a boyfriend 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂😂😂 when she was arguing with ste and she said something like ‘if you don’t like it the door is there.. there and there..’ Trying to get him to leave 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
or when she faked a boyfriend 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg the fake boyfriend ‘Ollie’ ... Ste was like ‘are you seeing Ollie again?’.. ‘Ollie’s not real’ 😭 she said they had loads of arguments about this made up guy hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What about Sassi's "driving lesson" with her Mum where she smashes into a random persons car omg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
‘Iye L-O-V-E yOu!!!!!’

I am dead 💀

remember that guy she dated? Was it Danny or something omg loooool
the best thing about lockdown was me watching all the seasons of teen mum UK i couldn’t stop saying: darren eyyyeeee love you, i luv ya darren.
even tho it was sad when he was like to sassi look at you, (cause of her spots) horrible!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.