Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put on the birth stories 😴 already confused why they’ve wrote sassi’s boyfriend when Darren is speaking and the timelines don’t add up 😂 he says they were together 6 years before their daughter was born 🤷🏻‍♀️ and that he was 20 when he found out she was pregnant. Obvs this is all muddled . I’m sure sassi wasn’t 12 when they got together surely 😭 how old was she when she had their daughter? What is their age gap? This has mind boggled me
Wasn't she 16 and he was 20

Reactions: 1
Wasn't she 16 and he was 20
I have no idea I’m sure she was older than 16 on the show when the baby was new born but the timeline makes no sense I think he’s muddled up what he’s said 😂 no way were they together 6 years before she was preg!!

I have no idea I’m sure she was older than 16 on the show when the baby was new born but the timeline makes no sense I think he’s muddled up what he’s said 😂 no way were they together 6 years before she was preg!!
Not sure about their ages when they met , wasn't it mentioned on the last spin off? I'm sure it was discussed on here saying she was under age but i agree no way will they have been together 6 years before!!

I think she was about 17/18 when Z was new born. More likely 18 as she was able to hold a tenancy agreement unless it was in Darrens name.

Didnt Sassi say on another show she met Darren she was 14? I remember her saying they met at a party and she lived in Stockport and he was in Manchester and he got the bus to see her (haha romance isnt dead)

Reactions: 6
Well I watched her part and she said she was 17 when she had her so there is 3 years between them in age by the sounds. I don’t know where he’s got the 6 years thing from unless he got with her when she was 11 lmao

The birth certificate thing is so odd.
Didn’t Amber say on Instagram or at a later date that Ste cheated on her when she was pregnant and the way their relationship has so much yelling etc, I kind of see why she didn’t want him having rights to the baby.
Then he earned the rights by being a pretty good dad from what we see.
Maybe I’m being controversial here but I can’t see how him cheating, gives her the power to decide he isn’t having parental rights.
Some women cheat, even whilst pregnant. Would that mean the father is allowed to not have the mother on the birth certificate?

Reactions: 21
Maybe I’m being controversial here but I can’t see how him cheating, gives her the power to decide he isn’t having parental rights.
Some women cheat, even whilst pregnant. Would that mean the father is allowed to not have the mother on the birth certificate?
So true I agree . Their romantic relationship is between them and has nothing to do with his relationship to the child! Some people don’t get this , it’s why you hear women who break up with men saying ‘you’ll never see the kids again’ when they’ve done nothing wrong to the kids and nothing wrong with their parenting . Happens way too often . (I know this can work both ways just giving an example) X

Reactions: 12
Can’t remember if it’s been mentioned but Mia and her fella are over, that’s got to be the shortest relationship in history 😂 wonder what happened 👀

Reactions: 2
I know Mia said she didn’t have coronavirus but to be going everywhere and affecting everyone with a cold/sore throat whatever she’s got, goes to show how self-centred she is.

Reactions: 4
I’m rewatching old episodes and I’ve just watched the one where Amber wanted to cook a meal for her moms engagement but her moms fiancé took over and she went in a strop lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll tell ya who I feel sorry for. Ste’s dad. Poor bloke looks like he’s on deaths door, puts up with ste’s whinging to him about amber yet he never listened to his dads advice. And I bet every time amber stopped ste seeing the lads he also missed out too

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know Mia said she didn’t have coronavirus but to be going everywhere and affecting everyone with a cold/sore throat whatever she’s got, goes to show how self-centred she is.
We aren’t meant to stay home with a cold, just covid 😬 she is self centred tho

Reactions: 16
We aren’t meant to stay home with a cold, just covid 😬 she is self centred tho
This 😬 like I’ve tested myself everyday this week in case I’ve got covid, I’ve been negative everyday so it’s just a cold I’ve got and I’ve still gone to work (literally only an on off sore throat and a blocked nose).
but I could imagine even if she’s got the delta variant (my 13 yr old niece had it, being sick, ache headache etc) she would still go out probably and not test to be fair though the delta variant is different to the alpha one she only got tested because her mum was positive with the alpha one

Reactions: 3
What are these festive little hats for?!?!

I'm actually kind of looking forward to the new moms move in series. It could be very entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What are these festive little hats for?!?!

I'm actually kind of looking forward to the new moms move in series. It could be very entertaining.
When is the new series starting? I might watch it there’s nothing usually on worth watching on a Wednesday 😂

Felt so sorry for Stes ex kirsty, she was really beautiful and seemed like such a nice girl. Bet she’s glad to be out of the Ste and Amber drama now x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.