Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the nicest way possible, does anything else think Teen Mon producers only filmed Donna on bad days to make her seem more ill than she was? After watching Teen Mom I’m surprised she’s still alive, they made it seem like she had weeks if not days left.

Reactions: 26
I just think it’s a stupid name cos of the hyphenation with Mae and the spelling 😂 but if it’s any consolation I think my own name is stupid for the same reason so 😂 I get what you mean and I understand why you’re sensitive to me saying that if you know people called it, I didn’t mean to offend 🙂

Reactions: 1
In the nicest way possible, does anything else think Teen Mon producers only filmed Donna on bad days to make her seem more ill than she was? After watching Teen Mom I’m surprised she’s still alive, they made it seem like she had weeks if not days left.
Oh be careful she might make up that you’ve said she does laps outside her house in a crop top 😳😭 Donna takes little comments like this and milks them 🥲 .. No one doubts she was ill you can clearly see but I agree with you it was definitely over embellished like she was on deaths door any minute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I only watched two episodes of that program but just couldn't get into it like this program as i just found the cast members just not my cup of tea at all, but it was probably rigged so it didn't mess up her PIP payments 😭
Think you also posted in the wrong thread lol..

Reactions: 1
I’m rewatching teen mum uk I’m on season 2 and I honestly can’t stand Manley the way he talks so Mia is disgusting the episode I’m watching is where Mia drops M off to him and didn’t pack clothes etc because what she sends she doesn’t get back so why’s he moaning if he doesn’t send them back they’re obviously at his house besides he should have clothes pjs nappies etc for his kids at his house 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Just went to watch Shannon’s baby gender reveal after you guys posted about it and genuinely didn’t recognise her at first! I don’t follow her so hadn’t seen her for a while, what has she done to herself?! Also dyingggg inside for her that they included the Base #ad in the gender reveal 🙈🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just went to watch Shannon’s baby gender reveal after you guys posted about it and genuinely didn’t recognise her at first! I don’t follow her so hadn’t seen her for a while, what has she done to herself?! Also dyingggg inside for her that they included the Base #ad in the gender reveal 🙈🤣🙈
Probs only way she could afford one having it all gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she hasn’t got a job and isn’t on any shows anymore so assuming she’s on full benefits.. she clearly didn’t let base throw her baby shower because she wanted their name over everything for the fun of it 😂
well she had a baby shower last time plus i presume her bf works since hes like 30 😂 doubt she asked base either as if 😂😂 unfair to judge really that someone on benefits cant afford a party 🥴

Reactions: 2
I keep checking to see if instagram is back but every time I am greeted by the same selfie of Darren in a bucket hat with a big gold chain😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I keep checking to see if instagram is back but every time I am greeted by the same selfie of Darren in a bucket hat with a big gold chain😂
I had the exact same picture as you stuck on mine😂😂
But on the other subject, Base have probably approached her as for some unknown reason (god knows why) they like the teen mom girls and always gift them stuff, it was just another ad to promote their baby products by the looks😂

Reactions: 4
not really just ur comment was daft bet you cant afford a gender reveal party urself and wouldnt manage get one sponsored either
To be fair I don't think many people would want to celebrate the gender of their baby by having everything sponsored.

It was my comment. I just dont get why if you are having gender revel you want a business all over it and have to post it as a sponsored video rather than just a celebratory one. Each to their own. But yes if I wanted a gender reveal I could afford one

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.