Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopy_988

His comment was disgusting as nobody deserves to have hands laid on them period. He also may never of been physically abusive to Mia, but he was definitely verbally and mentally abusive towards Mia plus we all only saw snippets via the show and social media, so can only imagine what his said to Mia off camera. He should of just left it at the sentence that her DV story is not about him even though in my eyes he also shows signs as a DV perpetrator

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Jennytea

VIP Member
To be fair I can see why Dylan and ree Anne would be mad. If her baby dad called Megan all she had to say was "don't know its not my business" let's be honest beef flaps billie and Megan enjoyed blasting that info around
Defo and I just find it mad that Kirsty who’s sat in Megan’s car in this scene was Tel’s long term gf 😭 she said Megan was seeing him behind her back before they got together so I find Megan sly anyway

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Rose94

VIP Member
I’m absolutely pissing that some teen mom Insta page has made a video from Chloe’s YouTube and put romantic music to her an Jordan 🤣🤣🤣 as if they’re some young love story ffs.. some people on the internet need help
B886407C-3D1D-4CC9-9ADF-9B3E283C5C2B.jpeg
E0787C73-1267-4D17-BA27-4D23392C90BB.jpeg

There I fixed it for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Let’s be honest Manley probably messages girls makes out he’s kinky as f but in reality all he does his probably missionary and does that will from inbetweeners style

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Saw loads of unread posts and thought that one of the Mums had actually done something but no, multiple pages of mumsnet discussion about how often a deadbeat dad should see his kids. 🤦🏼‍♀️

lol about Manley though. Karma blud.

• Haha
  • Heart

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Who are the nut jobs sending her things like "I idolize you, you're an inspiration"...??? Why in the name of god would someone idolize someone who had 2 kids as a teenager and is now a jail bird to a murderer??? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Jennytea

VIP Member
I seriously don’t know how Megan isn’t embarrassed especially when she scribbles his face out. Her judgment is fucking awful. She has made such bad decisions that she’s clearly never learned from they just continue to get worse.

julian

In the nicest way possible, does anything else think Teen Mon producers only filmed Donna on bad days to make her seem more ill than she was? After watching Teen Mom I’m surprised she’s still alive, they made it seem like she had weeks if not days left.

VIP Member
I remember that pancake lady (getting info from Ree-Ann lol) saying they weren’t travellers cos everyone kept asking if they were. Looks like Megan has traveller friends though, she’s just posted one on her stories
pancake lady…the good old days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25