Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
We might aswell stop calling these threads Teen Mom Young and Pregnant and change it to "The Charlie Hodder Shit Show"

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Fishnips

VIP Member
It's not even funny. There's two girls in the middle of all of this and it'll only be them that suffer, whether that is staying in the middle of a toxic family or being moved on to another family. Tattle can be quite quick to jump at children needing to be removed from a family with no consideration to how traumatic that can be for them. I hope Charlotte receives the correct support and I genuinely wish her well - I'd love nothing more than to see her flourish as a mum and an individual. She has made mistakes but she's still their mum and it's not too late to turn things around.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Gingercream

VIP Member
DEFF9FAE-CCC8-4F69-852E-906A7B2DDA9A.png

What’s with taking so many selfies with them both almost naked in bed - yes we know you were fucking, I don’t want to think about how you lie there in missionary while he hammers on top of you 🤮 I bet he will be shagging anything that moves, he has the cocky look!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I just can’t get over the amount of pics they’ve taken together already and it’s been like five minutes:ROFLMAO: Me and my partner have been together almost five years and I don’t think we’ve taken half of what they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Dlgj2006

Is it just me that finds it’s really sickening that Charlie and her boyf are posting pictures of them near naked in bed in the house that Brett solely pays for?!
🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 33

Fishnips

VIP Member
Im not defending Charlotte but I don't think Donna's the heaven sent angel she seems to be being made out to be in this thread. We all know how much Donna bullshits and laps up drama and an argument. It is and always will be one person's word against another as far as we'll ever see.

On another note you know it's bad when even Steven Rankin tells you to keep your arguments out the public eye LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Debbiedownerrrr

What a sad little Christmas those babas are going to have - all for what? As much as we love a gossip and a game of speculation I do honestly feel awful that we’re seeing this all go down as it’s an actual family splitting at the seams. I don’t like Charlotte I haven’t since she showed her true colours but mum to mum, woman to woman.... get help, accept help and do better. We all have wobbles we’re all human being a mom is hard, being a mum to twins must be harder (in ways) BUT they didn’t ask to be born they didn’t ask to be on teen mum they didn’t ask for their family to publicly out each other. Get therapy get mediation get offf Instagram do a parenting workshop go to college, idk.... it’s really sobering thinking what happens off the internet with these guys if there’s accusations of strangling, pushing, shoving, hitting and constant shouting matches.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31