Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how Charlotte hasn't even replied to Steven comment 🤣 ( also he can not really say much, hes been seen shouting off infront of his child and shouting at pregnant lady ( mother to his children)

Reactions: 16
what in the Jeremy Kyle has got into Charlie and Charlotte this week 😳😳

Don’t air your dirty laundry on social media is the lesson of the week 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Im not defending Charlotte but I don't think Donna's the heaven sent angel she seems to be being made out to be in this thread. We all know how much Donna bullshits and laps up drama and an argument. It is and always will be one person's word against another as far as we'll ever see.

On another note you know it's bad when even Steven Rankin tells you to keep your arguments out the public eye LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can DonDons give us a heads up when she’s doing her next live....I’ve got my popcorn on standby

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's not even funny. There's two girls in the middle of all of this and it'll only be them that suffer, whether that is staying in the middle of a toxic family or being moved on to another family. Tattle can be quite quick to jump at children needing to be removed from a family with no consideration to how traumatic that can be for them. I hope Charlotte receives the correct support and I genuinely wish her well - I'd love nothing more than to see her flourish as a mum and an individual. She has made mistakes but she's still their mum and it's not too late to turn things around.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
But if all this is true about danis daughter flinching etc why has Charlotte and all her friends that have seen this not called social services? If dani is so abusive why are they letting that happen? Charlotte is literally making herself look worse and worse

Reactions: 10
THANK YOU CHARLOTTE, given us some lovely Saturday night entertainment to kick start our Xmas hols! Sat here in me undies eating peanut butter from the jar, glass of Prosecco in hand and come across this drama.. made.my.night

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But if all this is true about danis daughter flinching etc why has Charlotte and all her friends that have seen this but called social services? If dani is so abusive why are they letting that happen? Charlotte is literally making herself look worse and worse
And why let her watch your children if you know that’s what she does to her own child 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.