Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no 🤦🏻‍♀️ pics are moving to the bedroom feel a bit queasy when I come across those deffo TMI. Not very mature either especially since people will be showing brett as well. Plus does the new guy live with Charlie? In the “bubble”?
Charlie doesn't follow covid rules , and she clearly did post them as a massive F you to brett. Its obvious she wants people to say she's "stepped up" had a "glow up." The new guy is "punching" and just get some social media attention. The fact that she's barely had harlow more than a day since postinf about this guy is awful. Harlow is gonna grow up being passed off at every given chance charlie has for a guy, hopefully Charlie just asks brett and Jane to have her full time.
She went from being a sort of good mum to .. well I can't even say a bad mum cause she never had her and its such a shame because harlow is such a beautiful, happy wee girl

Reactions: 16
Charlie doesn't follow covid rules , and she clearly did post them as a massive F you to brett. Its obvious she wants people to say she's "stepped up" had a "glow up." The new guy is "punching" and just get some social media attention. The fact that she's barely had harlow more than a day since postinf about this guy is awful. Harlow is gonna grow up being passed off at every given chance charlie has for a guy, hopefully Charlie just asks brett and Jane to have her full time.
She went from being a sort of good mum to .. well I can't even say a bad mum cause she never had her and its such a shame because harlow is such a beautiful, happy wee girl
Honestly, it’s got too the point I sometimes even forget that Harlow is hers as well as Bretts now with the amount of content she barley posts about Harlow.

Reactions: 6
Wonder how long til she's pregnant to baby daddy number 2 , 2 lots of child maintenance means double the lip fillers guys

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me that finds it’s really sickening that Charlie and her boyf are posting pictures of them near naked in bed in the house that Brett solely pays for?!
🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 33
Is it just me that finds it’s really sickening that Charlie and her boyf are posting pictures of them near naked in bed in the house that Brett solely pays for?!
🤢🤢🤢
Nope I feel the same. Although if he’s moved out she’s probably getting housing benefit with her only working 1 day a month

Reactions: 8
You’d think with all this money she has to go shopping 3/4 times a week, take outs, all these new clothes, this new car she was going on about in her live with Huggins, she’d buy new bedding so it atleast looks like she changes it🤕🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Before she deletes it
Edit: argument between Dondon and Charlotte: Dondons telling Charlotte if she goes back to Connor she’ll get beat up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Before she deletes it
Dondons telling Charlotte to go back to Connor and get beat up...
I dont think she was telling Charlotte to go back to Connor and get beat up. She was saying if she goes back thatd whats going ro happen. My dad had to say the same to me... tough love it was what made me realise I needed to leave.. so for once I agree with Donna.

Reactions: 26
I dont think she was telling Charlotte to go back to Connor and get beat up. She was saying if she goes back thatd whats going ro happen. My dad had to say the same to me... tough love it was what made me realise I needed to leave.. so for once I agree with Donna.
Yeah, I agree I was just saying incase people couldn’t download the video

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I agree I was just saying incase people couldn’t download the video
So by the sounds of it after her moaning posts at connor a few days ago she is going back then ?

I'm not sure if he was abusive or not. But clearly that's what donna has been told, whether Charlotte has been honest and is being dragged back in like alot of abuse victims or she made it up ecerytime a break up happened..

Reactions: 8
Why does Charlie feel the need to always post raunchy photos on Insta? Like I get it when you’re single or whatever you want a little attention, but my other half would FLIP if I was posting pics like this for all to see... it’s for his eyes only.. just me? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does Charlie feel the need to always post raunchy photos on Insta? Like I get it when you’re single or whatever you want a little attention, but my other half would FLIP if I was posting pics like this for all to see... it’s for his eyes only.. just me? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Cause she saw Charlotte's post and needed the thread to be kept about her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Breaks my heart hearing the girls crying in Charlotte's video of her yelling at her mum. Also Donna said that Charlotte lied to her social worker???

Reactions: 27
in reply to charlottes recent story i think all she ever tries to do is make connor look good after he does some vile things and her mum is probably fed u of her moaning about him to he then going back to him

Reactions: 11
Breaks my heart hearing the girls crying in Charlotte's video of her yelling at her mum. Also Donna said that Charlotte lied to her social worker???
The girls screaming in the background is heartbreaking, god only knows what those poor children have witnessed

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Charlotte needs to focus on those girls, they constantly look dirty and a mess. Wipe their faces, brush their hair, keep them in clean clothes and fresh milk. Go to them when they cry! Don't scream at your mum in the street. Absolute chavs.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.