Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wtf has Charlie put on Harlow’s head... that poor child I’m actually embarrassed for her. Looks like something Anne Boleyn wore 🥴😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Charlotte needs to focus on those girls, they constantly look dirty and a mess. Wipe their faces, brush their hair, keep them in clean clothes and fresh milk. Go to them when they cry! Don't scream at your mum in the street. Absolute chavs.

hc21xx

so then she can’t win, she lets Brett see Harlow and everyone goes on and on about how Charlie has got rid of Harlow and in the next breath it’s ‘so she should’ 🙄🙄🙄 Jesus Christ my outta here 😩😂
Official Charlie Hodder fan club 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

justheretonamedrop

Chatty Member
I think peoples issue with Brett having Harlow isn’t that he’s had Harlow. It’s the bigger picture that yet AGAIN charlie has shoved her to one side so that she can do her own thing. If she was single do I think she would’ve so very nicely let Brett’s side have Harlow? No. Don’t be so naive. Normal circumstances then absolutely I would say good on her, it is hard being away from your baby and it will be Bretts first christmas since Harlow was born that he won’t of been at Charlie’s. However, the only reason, that Charlie has “let” Brett have Harlow on christmas without a fight is because she’s got a new man, that is the only reason. That is peoples issue. I think it’s quite obvious that’s the issue too.

LittleLottieLoo

why would a young lad want to be around someone else’s baby anyway, it is weird 🙄
He needs a bed for two weeks.

I don't know any bloke that would be comfortable with meeting someone else's kid so soon into dating, nevermind moving in and wearing matching pj's 😳

LilToes

VIP Member
I can’t believe how quick Charlie has introduced her new man to Harlow, poor child is going to meet so many of Charlie’s men throughout her life. If Brett done that Charlie would go crazy along with her minions

Reactions: 26
Before she deletes it
Dondons telling Charlotte to go back to Connor and get beat up...
I dont think she was telling Charlotte to go back to Connor and get beat up. She was saying if she goes back thatd whats going ro happen. My dad had to say the same to me... tough love it was what made me realise I needed to leave.. so for once I agree with Donna.

Gh2611

She called me aneroxic and tbh I struggle with eating after I lost my dad and she just wouldn’t apologise it got to the point Oliver deleted the comments :(
That’s her own insecurities talking, an obese person calling someone slim anorexic is just pure jealousy. Also, he can’t be that happy if he’s watching other girls stories that he’s not even following! Thanks for outing him 👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart

Gemini2020

Chatty Member
Looool should keep business private the skank. Bet her fanny smells like a tuna melt she only cares about the cock.

• Haha
  • Sick
Oli sweetie I can still see you viewing my story again!

Charlie that boring that you have to watch a 17 year old girls story? Or am I too anorexic like that camel said xo

Sticky One

VIP Member
👀 more from Charlotte before she deletes
As if Charlotte said ‘no one even likes you anymore’ and she has the cheek to say Donna is acting like a child.

Charlotte needs to grow up, she is the U.K. version of Jenelle 😂

those poor little girl being in such a scummy environment 😌

Blackdiamond

051E00D0-947A-400E-97DD-01DDAEDC417C.png
Can we all just take a minute to thank GOD 👏🏾🙆🏾‍♀️
maybe now he can make more of an effort to spend time with the twins

• Haha