Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bretts had Harlow all day today 😔
And? He's got her tomorrow as well I believe, Charlie's made it clear who her priorities are with but why should Harlow suffer and miss out on spending Christmas with family that actually want to make memories with her

Reactions: 13
And? He's got her tomorrow as well I believe, Charlie's made it clear who her priorities are with but why should Harlow suffer and miss out on spending Christmas with family that actually want to make memories with her
I’m not saying anything bad, i mean I feel sad for Harlow!!

Reactions: 3
She had Harlow until 12pm. Not sure what kind of mother wouldn’t fight to have her for a bit later than that but each to their own.

Reactions: 8
I hate to defend Charlie as some of the stuff she does is questionable but if she had stopped him seeing her, or only let him have 1 day a week at the weekend then you would all be having a go then aswell, maybe they like their arrangement. Maybe Brett is the one that asks for her most days and she doesn't feel like she should say no? I mean yeah it looks like she's always palming her off but they could just genuinely have a good arrangement that is not "my day, his day" stuff and just they're both her parents and neither one should dictate when the other should see her🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.