Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP

BRETT WAS WITH A GIRL TODAY. Very small and petite. They looked happy together. I know you’ll all say it could be a relative etc.. but they were messing around/playing and laughing. Looked very flirty to me!! I really hope whoever she was realises what he’s been through and treats him the correct way!! They seemed happy today. Just hope it’s not all an act
you joined Monday. Have only posted 5 times and every time it’s about Brett meeting a girl 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Omg.im dying charlie sharing that thing about how the rkght person will have you saving money 🤣

Hun brett tried and you moaned cause you wanted designer gear, lashes nails, lips, shoes, two cars

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Parkinson1907

Charlie was definetly that little chav in school that would shout "what ya staring at me forrrrr" to the shy kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Coolcats24

VIP Member
PRAYING BRETT GETS A NICE GIRLFRIEND! PLEASEEEEE !! Pray for Brett hahahaha
Pray for Brett to have a nice girlfriend? Why would he need a nice girlfriend - he seems fine by himself, with his child being his priority, without any toxicity...

justheretonamedrop

Chatty Member
How much we betting Brett is having harlow over new years too so Charlie can spend it sipping lambrini in the kitchen with her new man?

• Haha

Penguin12

I feel desperately sorry for Jane. At the end of the day she has health issues and they really must take their toll on her. I expect in ways she feels she misses out on doing stuff with H and the boys and she does what she can. How dare Charlie be such a bitch about the whole bathing issue and making Jane feel like she has to explain herself - something that she should be allowed to keep private to try and clear her name! I think it is disgusting of Charlie when in actual fact she really should have social on her back! She is an inexcusable horrible person and I often don't say this but a awful parent. She allows people to come and go from a house her child is in, does balloons, drinks, has random men around her child, crashes cars into houses, tells people to die, puts down other people's actions like Janes cooking but doesn't see the wrong doing's she does...

Where are the miss you's to H when she is with Brett and co? Navy boy is gone for a few days and he is plastered all over Insta. I think in the next few months or even years, we will witness Charlie putting every dick ahead of her child.

The more I see, the more I watch I feel sorry for Brett. It looks like he has grown up a lot in recent months. Charlie is a user. I pray he still isn't paying for that house.

Also has anyone noticed it isn't the weekend but Brett has shown pictures today of Jane and H together.. Charlies day off.. again.

Trace

VIP Member
I’m baffled how’s she’s coped not having her only child her little girl throughout Christmas most parents split, one has Christmas Day one has Boxing Day but she’s literally not had Harlow in the lead up to Christmas and got rid of her as soon as she opened her prezzies Christmas Day. She’s gone on how happy she is with her new man but bloody hell charlie what about your daughter she should make you happy she should be the one you want to be with not put stories up about how hard it is being Harlows mummy she needs a good reality slap

• Heart

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Charlotte’s video really has backfired with all the comments on the teen mum talks page. Even Ste from teen mum uk has piped up saying she’s wrong for putting it on social media.

LilToes

VIP Member
What a horrible woman. Imagine a guy youv barely been ewith and you have them in matching PJs with your child. (Who youv barely been with) shes had harlow around random guys and is gonna confuse the poor girl.
I was just coming on to say this!! What a kick in the teeth for Brett this is, some random guy wearing matching pjs with his ex fiancée and child. Charlie’s only been with him for like 2/3weeks at most which is too soon to be doing matchy Matchy for the gram family edition. Imagine the shoe was on the other foot Charlie would probably smash his windscreen in again ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Moogirl18

She called me aneroxic and tbh I struggle with eating after I lost my dad and she just wouldn’t apologise it got to the point Oliver deleted the comments :(
Take no notice they’re horrible girls her new fella ain’t any better aswell 🤍

A36AC2D0-C9C5-42D2-98E3-1C7B1CAD468C.png

Dossers ? Your girlfriend works once a month and sacks her kid of everyday (:)

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Just goes to show how immature Charlotte still is when she thinks that by posting that video people would support her! However cringe Donna is she’s always had charlottes back the way your mother should. Whether Connor has done what she said or not, if your having family issues like that you don’t post it for all to see. Vile bitch she is those poor girls are going to be traumatised by this.
I absolutely despise Charlotte she’s a chavvy silly child. I miscarried twins last year and to see how she neglects and endangers hers just crushes me!! And Charlotte if you are reading this as someone who’s mother has passed away too please please treasure her while she is here. Your mum knows best and you will regret being like this if she weren’t here.

• Heart
  • Sad

pandanine

not sure if anyone has seen yet, but someone commented on that picture of charlie and harlow that harlow is the spitting image of her daddy, and i was expecting her to say smth shitty back, but she just said “she is ☺“ and genuinely, i thought that was quite mature of her

Mamabear17

Breaks my heart hearing the girls crying in Charlotte's video of her yelling at her mum. Also Donna said that Charlotte lied to her social worker???