Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha some canvases on ya new daddy there Harlow for ya wall . Imagine bein with someone for a few weeks and having a canvas on your wall. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be honest what she did with Christmas arrangements was mature and no body would be moaning but all shes done the past month or so is palm harlow off on people for her new man . She's put him before harlow everytime thatz why people are moaning. I mean canvases of her man but wheres her kid... its like now she has a boyfriend she's forgot she's got a kid until it suits her

Reactions: 18
Have nothing against her having Harlow half the day because me and my sons dad do the same when Brett put his luck am I to have Harlow I assumed heā€™d had her literally since waking up!!

Reactions: 6
Guaranteed sheā€™s got them so that itā€™s what Brett sees when he comes to get Harlow. Also, hate how she worded that post. She ā€œletā€ Brett have Harlow...like thatā€™s not his kid. Like he hasnā€™t been there from day one

I can just see this new relationship ending very badly very quickly. Its all way too rushed and full on when she still won't be over Brett either

Reactions: 18
Guaranteed sheā€™s got them so that itā€™s what Brett sees when he comes to get Harlow. Also, hate how she worded that post. She ā€œletā€ Brett have Harlow...like thatā€™s not his kid. Like he hasnā€™t been there from day one
More like Bret ā€œletā€ her have her Christmas eve and Christmas morning. Charlie barely has her Harlows been with Brett since they split so thereā€™s no letting someone Charlie when you donā€™t have them in the first place

Reactions: 14
Why does it have to be so full on straight away?!
Take the time to actually get to know each other.
It won't last at all. Poor Harlow going to see different men coming in and out if their life.
Hope Brett gives her some stability.

Reactions: 25
CANVASā€™S ALREADY HAHAHAHA STOP ITView attachment 360335

Whatever happened to people smiling in pics and displaying them in the home? They both look full of hell and not at all happy to be with each other. Imagine smiling, laughing and joking with each other then saying letā€™s take a pic- wait there tho you have to get your stone face on šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whatever happened to people smiling in pics and displaying them in the home? They both look full of hell and not at all happy to be with each other. Imagine smiling, laughing and joking with each other then saying letā€™s take a pic- wait there tho you have to get your stone face on šŸ˜³
This!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
I know, hardly canvas worthy pics are theyšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ not like theyā€™re on holiday or anything. Talk about having canvasā€™s for the sake of itšŸ˜‚ cringe

Why would you want a mirror selfie enlarged and on your wallšŸ˜‚ phone in a canvas is beyond me.. I canā€™t and the other one, she looks really big in and he looks tiny šŸ¤£ so awkward

• Haha
I came here to post this screenshotšŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ taking bets, how long til theyā€™re blurred in the back of photos?
Sheā€™s probably saved the plaque with bretts name on for when things go tits up with her new bloke šŸ˜† like how Charlotte used to swap the plaques with Ashley and Connor on depending on who was around!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sheā€™s probably saved the plaque with bretts name on for when things go tits up with her new bloke šŸ˜† like how Charlotte used to swap the plaques with Ashley and Connor on depending on who was around!
The weirdest flex ever šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ whatā€™s scary is they probably spent all the time getting to know each other while Charlie was tucked up in bed with Brett

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think peoples issue with Brett having Harlow isnā€™t that heā€™s had Harlow. Itā€™s the bigger picture that yet AGAIN charlie has shoved her to one side so that she can do her own thing. If she was single do I think she wouldā€™ve so very nicely let Brettā€™s side have Harlow? No. Donā€™t be so naive. Normal circumstances then absolutely I would say good on her, it is hard being away from your baby and it will be Bretts first christmas since Harlow was born that he wonā€™t of been at Charlieā€™s. However, the only reason, that Charlie has ā€œletā€ Brett have Harlow on christmas without a fight is because sheā€™s got a new man, that is the only reason. That is peoples issue. I think itā€™s quite obvious thatā€™s the issue too.

Reactions: 27
I think peoples issue with Brett having Harlow isnā€™t that heā€™s had Harlow. Itā€™s the bigger picture that yet AGAIN charlie has shoved her to one side so that she can do her own thing. If she was single do I think she wouldā€™ve so very nicely let Brettā€™s side have Harlow? No. Donā€™t be so naive. Normal circumstances then absolutely I would say good on her, it is hard being away from your baby and it will be Bretts first christmas since Harlow was born that he wonā€™t of been at Charlieā€™s. However, the only reason, that Charlie has ā€œletā€ Brett have Harlow on christmas without a fight is because sheā€™s got a new man, that is the only reason. That is peoples issue. I think itā€™s quite obvious thatā€™s the issue too.
Exactly, when this relationship ends shes gonna have harlow all the time so she's not alone. Even on the show charlie wouldn't let brett take harlow unless she had somewhere to go cause she didn't want to sit in the house on her own.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.