Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats a mobile phone a set of keys and something in a packet it dont look like a block of weed which you don't get in blocks old school solid would be brown block but now its green herb looks like dried plant in a oacket not cube like that.theres no scales there
You still get old school solid its just very rare, that's exactly what I thought it was.

Reactions: 4
early Christmas present for ‘my Harlow’ she’s such a tit.. Im sure everything she posts is to get a reaction from Brett..fancy posting that I n between bed pic of her and her new fella.. bet the bed was still warm from Brett 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DEFF9FAE-CCC8-4F69-852E-906A7B2DDA9A.png

What’s with taking so many selfies with them both almost naked in bed - yes we know you were bleeping, I don’t want to think about how you lie there in missionary while he hammers on top of you 🤮 I bet he will be shagging anything that moves, he has the cocky look!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It’s the child like comments between him and Huggins is she called.? I remember talking to a boy I fancied like that at 13

Reactions: 6
View attachment 354882
What’s with taking so many selfies with them both almost naked in bed - yes we know you were bleeping, I don’t want to think about how you lie there in missionary while he hammers on top of you 🤮 I bet he will be shagging anything that moves, he has the cocky look!
I actually thought he had a massive overhanging breast when I saw this first. Made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Charlie and her new man can't be having that much fun together if all the do is sit and take selfies lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah ir does happen , depending on the situations
When I fldd abuse I begged social to get involved because my abusive ex was after my child hut they said they wouldn't get involved unless they deemed me (the main carer) a possible danger so never got involved to help me.
Charlie and her new man can't be having that much fun together if all the do is sit and take selfies lol.

Just reeks of desperation to me tbh

Reactions: 8
View attachment 354882
This makes me feel sick leave your post sex selfies to yourself is there no privacy in relationships anymore seriously. How old is she Aswell? My mum would skin me alive if she saw me posting a picture like that

• Sick
Reactions: 23
This makes me feel sick leave your post sex selfies to yourself is there no privacy in relationships anymore seriously. How old is she Aswell? My mum would skin me alive if she saw me posting a picture like that
Mine too! My Mum would be mortified. To be fair, I would be too, wouldn't ever cross my mind to post anything like that.

Reactions: 8
It’s just a kick in the teeth for Brett really, yes they’ve split up but you don’t just switch your feelings off for someone you once loved and was going to spend the rest of your life with and have a baby with. Posting pictures like that up for the works to see of your baby mum while he has Harlow so she can slum it in bed with another bloke and carrying on with her life like she has no children is not right.

Reactions: 18
Her comments (on E V E R Y single one) make me crease
Pretty sure an 11 year old would find comments like this cringe
Crikey, talk about claiming your territory. She's like a dog! Got to let the other girls know he was with me so that they don't jump in his DMs....

Dw Charlie, I think you're safe from anyone trying to steal your man for now... :sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she introduced Harlow to him? Or has he gone now she can have her child back and actually be downstairs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.