Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Titntat

VIP Member
Pisses me off that not only does she travel out of her tier for food which ISNT against the rules but advised to avoid and most decent people would just stay out, but she’s out with her fella therefore breaking the rules of mixing households inside. Hundreds of people were fined in York last weekend for doing just this, she’s an ignorant prick
One of my co workes got a £80 fine for traveling to York for food and a few pints. Expensive day out.

Bdog

I can’t believe she swore on the twins lives that she did hit her daughter absaloute sicko if it’s not true she needs them take. Off her

Honeybeeo87

👆🏼 This is the thread you need
She also said on her story today it’s because when someone asks you to do something it makes you not want to. So she’s basically not doing it because she’s constantly getting asked about it and being told she should just say.
thanks!
Lol very strange

Dmp_xox

Omg is Charlie feeling ok? She's posting Harlow and actually has her for once, trouble in paradise perhaps?😂

I reckon Charlie has just posted a video she took previously because she’s read the messages on here 🤣 I can’t imagine Brett would have Harlow for literally an hour. Although he does have her for Xmas day and Boxing Day
She’s just posted another photo of her. He must’ve just had her for an hour like you said.

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
It is scarey my ex was paying sky instead of paying me weekly money obviously he helped with buying essentials for them too but I was called in and questioned and had to have it in my name as he was “contributing”
That would’ve scared me so bad! Bloody hell they’re nightmares