Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually have a feeling that this was going on behind Brett’s back. Perhaps whilst Oliver was away with the navy they were texting etc?

Reactions: 13
I definitely think something was going on behind Brett’s back because the switch of boyfriends happened so fast. However I’m also aware that navy/army guys tend to move fast because they’re away so much.

Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion but I think Charlie's new boyf is better looking than brett and they look like a better suited couple. Pretty crappy if Charlie was cheating / had new guy lined up behind bretts back, but I can't say I think it's a shame they broke up, totally toxic together anyway. Better for them both to move on.

Reactions: 18
I bet Charlie thought that was an engagement ring lol booking her wedding already

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They were 1000% speaking before her and Brett were over, new guy should definitely be worried cause if she can do it to the father of her child, I’m sure she won’t think twice about doing it to him

Reactions: 16
They were 1000% speaking before her and Brett were over, new guy should definitely be worried cause if she can do it to the father of her child, I’m sure she won’t think twice about doing it to him
Especially when he goes away, who will look after Harlow with her 🥴

Reactions: 8
I just can’t get over the amount of pics they’ve taken together already and it’s been like five minutes:ROFLMAO: Me and my partner have been together almost five years and I don’t think we’ve taken half of what they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Weird I can’t see her stories but can see her profile
Your not missing much, just photos of them both sitting on the bed posing or taking boomerangs of their breakfast 🤣🤣 then the occasional photo of H or Charlie mixing with every Tom dick and Harry during a lockdown 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the status Morgan has put up on her facebook lol -

EDIT, sorry just seen someone has already posted it!

Reactions: 3
Charlie had liked a couple of his photos back earlier in the year and when someone mentioned it on here she went and commented on every photo to try make out like she had only just done it :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charlie had liked a couple of his photos back earlier in the year and when someone mentioned it on here she went and commented on every photo to try make out like she had only just done it :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
Even though giving through all his photos in the last couple of years all at once isn’t creepy at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.