Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
poor sods probably not even had time to wash her sheets since bretts left she’s moved on that quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Charlie’s new relationship is gonna work perfectly for her... boyfriend never around so she can sleep around and get men to buy things for her and pay for her lifestyle for a blowy. She’s got this tit sussed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel desperately sorry for Jane. At the end of the day she has health issues and they really must take their toll on her. I expect in ways she feels she misses out on doing stuff with H and the boys and she does what she can. How dare Charlie be such a witch about the whole bathing issue and making Jane feel like she has to explain herself - something that she should be allowed to keep private to try and clear her name! I think it is disgusting of Charlie when in actual fact she really should have social on her back! She is an inexcusable horrible person and I often don't say this but a awful parent. She allows people to come and go from a house her child is in, does balloons, drinks, has random men around her child, crashes cars into houses, tells people to die, puts down other people's actions like Janes cooking but doesn't see the wrong doing's she does...

Where are the miss you's to H when she is with Brett and co? Navy boy is gone for a few days and he is plastered all over Insta. I think in the next few months or even years, we will witness Charlie putting every dick ahead of her child.

The more I see, the more I watch I feel sorry for Brett. It looks like he has grown up a lot in recent months. Charlie is a user. I pray he still isn't paying for that house.

Also has anyone noticed it isn't the weekend but Brett has shown pictures today of Jane and H together.. Charlies day off.. again.

Reactions: 28
Jane said in that message she has 4 boys, and bretts older brother will be 29 soon. But says 3 in her profile? I thought Brett was the oldest. Then the other one who's had a baby and then the younger one.

I think Charlie works in the evenings for that cafe , probs doing deliveries. Hopefully they don't let her cook! If she's working there with her mum it's really odd you never see her mum and Harlow together. Deffo better off with Jane out of the 2 grannies. Tina looks tougher than Charlie,

Reactions: 3
Connor out the bio again I've got a better relationship with my utility company.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg.im dying charlie sharing that thing about how the rkght person will have you saving money 🤣

Hun brett tried and you moaned cause you wanted designer gear, lashes nails, lips, shoes, two cars

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We might aswell stop calling these threads Teen Mom Young and Pregnant and change it to "The Charlie Hodder tit Show"

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Imagine when H is older and she is curious about her stint on TV so watches the show and sees how vile her mum was to her dad lol.. and then Google’s Charlie hodder and finds god knows how many threads on here with screen shot after screen shot of her mum being a nasty hoe.. can’t wait 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have you seen all of her presents for Harlow? Is she showing off or is she trying to make people with almost no money feel guilty🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.