Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie was definetly that little chav in school that would shout "what ya staring at me forrrrr" to the shy kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
2148A8F8-DCAA-499C-9AFC-667F94499E0D.png

“Immaculate condition because I never let her wear a coat so everyone can see the god awful dresses I put her in, even when it’s -7 degrees outside”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure they started filming a while before the babies were born?
Maybe it started 2 and a half years ago but they way she made it sound in that comment was that it was 2 and a half years ago but probably only finished filming a year ago 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Honestly she makes me sick. She blocked me and I’ve not seen anything apart from bretts Instagram. He needs to have Harlow full time. She needs stability and routine and unfortunately Charlie is too selfish to provide her child with that.

Reactions: 5
Can't believe it's almost time for a new thread again 😉 this girls life is a car crash . I just think she would.kf had some much respect from keeping her new relationship private for a while , or keeping him and.harlow separate

Reactions: 8
Can't believe it's almost time for a new thread again 😉 this girls life is a car crash . I just think she would.kf had some much respect from keeping her new relationship private for a while , or keeping him and.harlow separate
She will be back sniffing around Brett once her ‘boo’ goes back to work.

Reactions: 11
Absolute legend 😂😂

Alys can I say that this whole thing that Huggins says about Charlie has knows him years, that's fine but I have Male mates I've known since school (like 15 years ago !) And if me and my bloke split up and j got wth the. still wouldn't introduce my kid and be wth them day and night. OBv they've net my kids but having then round for a cuppa and then basically playing daddy is totally out of order.

Reactions: 15
Anybody know how to watch the series? I've got a lot of time to kill right now. TIA 💕

Reactions: 1
Jesus H is back with Brett again, at this rate he might aswell just keep her at his instead of taking her home for the night to be shipped back over to him 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.