Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've more photos together then me and my bf and we are together 3 years🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait until Brett gets a girlfriend... Charlie will kick off and start making rules. She will hate it, at the moment it’s all fun and games because he’s sitting at home but once he meets someone she will not be happy!

Reactions: 26
What a horrible woman. Imagine a guy youv barely been ewith and you have them in matching PJs with your child. (Who youv barely been with) shes had harlow around random guys and is gonna confuse the poor girl.

Reactions: 23
What a horrible woman. Imagine a guy youv barely been ewith and you have them in matching PJs with your child. (Who youv barely been with) shes had harlow around random guys and is gonna confuse the poor girl.
I was just coming on to say this!! What a kick in the teeth for Brett this is, some random guy wearing matching pjs with his ex fiancée and child. Charlie’s only been with him for like 2/3weeks at most which is too soon to be doing matchy Matchy for the gram family edition. Imagine the shoe was on the other foot Charlie would probably smash his windscreen in again ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was just coming on to say this!! What a kick in the teeth for Brett this is, some random guy wearing matching pjs with his ex fiancée and child. Charlie’s only been with him for like 2/3weeks at most which is too soon to be doing matchy Matchy for the gram family edition. Imagine the shoe was on the other foot Charlie would probably smash his windscreen in again ffs
Mabye shes forgotten hes not actually the dad

I'm half expecting an engagement before New year

Reactions: 8
According to Charlie’s fb they’ve been together since the 18th December. So possibly seeing each other 2/3 weeks max. All this matchy matchy on insta is embarrassing. I understand she’s happy and what not but she doesn’t need to slap it everywhere. Where is the respect for Brett. Whether they’ve been off for weeks or months I think it’s really crappy for him what she’s doing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t dare go public with a new boyfriend only a week after splitting up with my ex/baby daddy. Have some respect for yourself girl.

Reactions: 20
not sure if anyone has seen yet, but someone commented on that picture of charlie and harlow that harlow is the spitting image of her daddy, and i was expecting her to say smth crappy back, but she just said “she is ☺“ and genuinely, i thought that was quite mature of her

Reactions: 27
So Connor (Charlotte’s Baby daddy) slid into my sisters DM’s when him and Charlotte were supposed to be together? My sister didn’t even know who he was until I showed her this thread because she was wondering what I was reading!🙄👀
Is she 15? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Charlie’s actually disgusting putting her child in matching pyjamas with someone’s shes know 5 minutes was bad enough him staying overnight with Harlow in the first place but that is just pathetic. Had to stop following her shes winding me up so much! Needs to get her priorities straight and focus on being a mother to her daughter instead of keep palming her off so she can spend time with her boyfriend she’s so selfish it’s a joke as ugly on the inside and she is the outside

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.