Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s embarrassing, I doubt her sister has done anything she’s just being spiteful
Yeah like if what she said was true about her sister why didn't she report it, why did she leave the twins with her while she went out with T.

Hard to believe or understand any of the abuse stuff when all these claims are being thrown about.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she swore on the twins lives that she did hit her daughter absaloute sicko if it’s not true she needs them take. Off her

I can’t believe she swore on the twins lives that she did hit her daughter absaloute sicko if it’s not true she needs them take. Off her
She needs them taken off of her anyway. From what was said its completely unsafe for those twins

Reactions: 6
Throwing the twins lives round like that someone needs to contact the authorities before too late

Reactions: 4
Drama aside - the fact there’s two innocent defenceless little toddlers in the midst of all this is heartbreaking. What they will already have seen/heard is so damaging and desperately sad 😢

Reactions: 15
Charlotte said she has a social worker because she is being housed - Does that happen? I don’t know. Anyone?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Charlotte said she has a social worker because she is being housed - Does that happen? I don’t know. Anyone?
I've been homeless and then put in a women's refuge with my kids , and then housed and no point did I have a social worker. Sure she's gone one for other reasons.

Is this not a huge lump of ‘green’?! I had to ask my partner what it was as I have no idea about the drug world 😂
Literally forgot about Charlie 🤷🤣

Reactions: 4
I've been homeless and then put in a women's refuge with my kids , and then housed and no point did I have a social worker. Sure she's gone one for other reasons.

Those little girls cried when Charlotte started shouting - Those poor babies were triggered l

Literally forgot about Charlie 🤷🤣

Those little girls cried when Charlotte started shouting - Those poor babies were triggered like they hear it daily. Hope those poor babies are safe.

Reactions: 15
What a sad little Christmas those babas are going to have - all for what? As much as we love a gossip and a game of speculation I do honestly feel awful that we’re seeing this all go down as it’s an actual family splitting at the seams. I don’t like Charlotte I haven’t since she showed her true colours but mum to mum, woman to woman.... get help, accept help and do better. We all have wobbles we’re all human being a mom is hard, being a mum to twins must be harder (in ways) BUT they didn’t ask to be born they didn’t ask to be on teen mum they didn’t ask for their family to publicly out each other. Get therapy get mediation get offf Instagram do a parenting workshop go to college, idk.... it’s really sobering thinking what happens off the internet with these guys if there’s accusations of strangling, pushing, shoving, hitting and constant shouting matches.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What a sad little Christmas those babas are going to have - all for what? As much as we love a gossip and a game of speculation I do honestly feel awful that we’re seeing this all go down as it’s an actual family splitting at the seams. I don’t like Charlotte I haven’t since she showed her true colours but mum to mum, woman to woman.... get help, accept help and do better. We all have wobbles we’re all human being a mom is hard, being a mum to twins must be harder (in ways) BUT they didn’t ask to be born they didn’t ask to be on teen mum they didn’t ask for their family to publicly out each other. Get therapy get mediation get offf Instagram do a parenting workshop go to college, idk.... it’s really sobering thinking what happens off the internet with these guys if there’s accusations of strangling, pushing, shoving, hitting and constant shouting matches.
Couldn't have worded that better

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.