Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww brett looks happier in one solo pic than Charlie and her fella look in a weeks worth.
I hope he takes the time for himself that he needs, I don’t see him rushing into a relationship. Maybe it’s a male over a female thing but with a child in the picture he’s definitely going the right way.

Reactions: 13
She called me aneroxic and tbh I struggle with eating after I lost my dad and she just wouldn’t apologise it got to the point Oliver deleted the comments :(
That’s her own insecurities talking, an obese person calling someone slim anorexic is just pure jealousy. Also, he can’t be that happy if he’s watching other girls stories that he’s not even following! Thanks for outing him 👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She called me aneroxic and tbh I struggle with eating after I lost my dad and she just wouldn’t apologise it got to the point Oliver deleted the comments :(
Take no notice they’re horrible girls her new fella ain’t any better aswell 🤍

A36AC2D0-C9C5-42D2-98E3-1C7B1CAD468C.png

Dossers ? Your girlfriend works once a month and sacks her kid of everyday (:)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Like many have said I don't think its necessarily about her 'letting' Brett have H at Xmas at all, its more to do with the fact Charlie clearly don't give 2 shits for her because she cannot prioritise her daughter over her own selfish wants and needs, its obvious for anyone to see Charlie comes 1st 2nd and 3rd, whichever dick 4th and maybe H 5th.
She had her daughter for a few hours on Xmas morning what did she spend that time doing?, downing wine and making boomerangs with her sister, moving on to Gin and pouting selfies.
Girl honestly needs a reality check.

Reactions: 17
Thanks guys! I felt really uncomfortable because I don’t even know any of them! Until I realised he kept viewing my story and all of a sudden I have this BFG trying to come @ me like go to bed 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet she’s smashing his windscreen as we speak 😂😂 seems the psycho gf type

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That bex girl walks around thinking she’s someone special for some reason. She was getting triggered at every comment someone put when she went on that live with Charlie last week. Think she’s bored with her life so tries to meddle in others. She was definitely a bully when she was at school

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.