Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Harlow with that dinner?? Where’s the veg? Not hard to make some peas or beans, just carbs on carbs!

Reactions: 12
Every time the camera is pointed at Harlow she says cheese. She must’ve constantly getting told to say cheese for photos etc

Reactions: 8
Poor Harlow with that dinner?? Where’s the veg? Not hard to make some peas or beans, just carbs on carbs!
I thought exactly this!! Can make beige crap but can’t add a bit of nutrition with colour. Funny cause when she posts the stuff she’s eating in the car with her man it has at least a bit of veg even if it is a takeaway. So she can’t buy nice nutritious food for Harlow but can have multiple takeaways a week hmmmm

I thought exactly this!! Can make beige crap but can’t add a bit of nutrition with colour. Funny cause when she posts the stuff she’s eating in the car with her man it has at least a bit of veg even if it is a takeaway. So she can’t buy nice nutritious food for Harlow but can have multiple takeaways a week hmmmm
Btw Charlie it’s not worth showing veg in tomorrow’s meal to prove a point, we know you only do things when that’s the case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Harlow is such a sweetheart, got to give it to them, they’ve made a beautiful child. Do think her fringe needs trimming slightly however. Her hair is looking a little super mario mushroom-esqe. But, still a gorgeous little girl. Even if she does look like Brett! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Harlow is such a sweetheart, got to give it to them, they’ve made a beautiful child. Do think her fringe needs trimming slightly however. Her hair is looking a little super mario mushroom-esqe. But, still a gorgeous little girl. Even if she does look like Brett! 😂
Zhes a happy wee girl because of brett and Jane

Reactions: 1
Honestly my heart breaks for Harlow she has no idea what’s going on, she’s adorable why can’t her own mum and family see that there all missing out

Reactions: 5
So Charlie has deleted her highlights of h as a baby ect but still has one of her "boo" give me a break 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I just wish she would stop posting that smug wankers naked torso. I’ve seen more of his body the last week than my husbands.
As for Harlow haircut it’s thick and lovely hair but they have to make a fringe so yea may look a bit odd for now but it will even out when it grows. Anyone who has had kids with odd growing hair will be with me on this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Charlie has deleted her highlights of h as a baby ect but still has one of her "boo" give me a break 🙄🙄
Okay so in the like 5 mins since i posted this a new highlight has appeared with pics of H .. making sure Brett isnt even in the highlights 🙄 hi Charlie 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New here but I’ve read through this thread and I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned before but rebecca is gay🤣...
And? What does it even matter what her sexuality is? I really see no relevance here

Reactions: 1
Why is this funny?
&
How does it change anything?
I didn’t mean to use that emoji so apologises for that, the reason behind my post being everyone making comments about her ‘liking’ Charlie etc isn’t fair when she is gay

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.