Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bex girl walks around thinking she’s someone special for some reason. She was getting triggered at every comment someone put when she went on that live with Charlie last week. Think she’s bored with her life so tries to meddle in others. She was definitely a bully when she was at school
She definitely was the typical secondary school bully! I wonder if they were close before Y&P or if Huggings was only on the scene when I was confirmed Charlie was on it

Reactions: 12
I just feel so sorry for Brett & Harlow. The fact Charlie has broke lockdown rules plenty of times is a joke in itself. Clearly doesn’t care what’s around her home (in terms of germs entering). Then the fact she moved on so quickly too. It puts young mums to shame!!

Reactions: 7
I just feel so sorry for Brett & Harlow. The fact Charlie has broke lockdown rules plenty of times is a joke in itself. Clearly doesn’t care what’s around her home (in terms of germs entering). Then the fact she moved on so quickly too. It puts young mums to shame!!
Brett actually apologised to me for the behaviour of Charlie’s “best mate”

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Brett actually apologised to me for the behaviour of Charlie’s “best mate”
That’s good he apologised however he shouldn’t have too apologise for others actions! I hope you’re okay tho. You’re perfect the way you are. Jealously is a nasty trait and her “best” friend clearly struggles with jealousy!!!

Reactions: 6
Is she going to spend any time with her daughter then or? Just this new Boyfriend who looks just like her without the hair

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone mentioned they always look straight faced in photos so she’s uploaded one of them laughing together😂 Hi Charlie babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it’s been said so many times before but she’s completely abandoned Harlow for her new “man” I can’t stand girls like her!

but other than that, Brett has definitely grown up and looks much healthier now he’s rid of that leech. It’s horrible though that she’s just sat around in the house she only has in the first place due to Brett with her weird creepy lookalike.

It’s proper cringe they pose the exact same way she used to with Brett 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.