Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weaning tables can actually be very beneficial to children and do not make them an after thought so whilst I understand the hate in this particular situation, it is a fundamental part of some parenting styles and not a means to isolate a child in any way. ❤

Reactions: 6
Charlie’s got someone over🤦🏽‍♀️ I really hope Brett takes over Harlow after all these people at Charlie’s house she never heard of people asymptomatic with covid god forbid something happens to Harlow and she ends up in hospital BRETT DO SOMETHING

Reactions: 8
I get single parent households are allowed to mix but does that mean with everyone she knows? I thought it was with one other person

Reactions: 3
Those stories at the shopping centre earlier. Is it me or did she sound so awkward interacting with Harlow? She sounded like someone who had no enthusiasm at all. Imagine having a kid and sounding awkward when you interact lol

Reactions: 12
Yeah your support bubble is one other household but it is everyone in that other household. Not like Charlie's ever stuck to any rules around covid but it's the fact she makes no attempt to even hide it and clearly doesn't think she's doing anything wrong.

Reactions: 2
Literally living life as she would, normally. Apart from spoons isn’t open. Joke man

Hate to disrupt the Charlie drama but I miss Morgan and Laura 😭 well actually all I want is a few updates to see how Kingsley is getting on.. too much to ask?

Reactions: 10
Hate to disrupt the Charlie drama but I miss Morgan and Laura 😭 well actually all I want is a few updates to see how Kingsley is getting on.. too much to ask?
wonder if there still considering another bairn 🙊 bloody hope not for Lauras sake poor lass already tried to escape 🤣

Reactions: 10
Wow this just made me have a little FB stalk, the boy is growing up beautiful and the pair of them actually look really happy together, I know appearances can be deceiving but I think the best thing they did was go private with their lives.

Reactions: 1
So to her that would be Oliver. Nobody else she’s young and dumb
he basically lives with her now so she shouldn’t have anyone else in her household. Does anyone know how she can be reported? Like this last week she has mixed with many households

he basically lives with her now so she shouldn’t have anyone else in her household. Does anyone know how she can be reported? Like this last week she has mixed with many households
I’d love to report her!!!! I couldn’t give a tit about her, it’s Harlow I worry about her mother should be wanting to protect her not expose her 🤬

Reactions: 4
I hope Laura and Kingsley are ok, Morgan is an abusive witch. So couldn't give a duck what she is up to

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Charlie’s got someone over🤦🏽‍♀️ I really hope Brett takes over Harlow after all these people at Charlie’s house she never heard of people asymptomatic with covid god forbid something happens to Harlow and she ends up in hospital BRETT DO SOMETHING
Im sure Brett is anti covid or anti mask, one of them so probably doesn’t give a tit

Charlie cares about one person and that is Charlie.
If you are going to break the rules why would you flaunt it on social media.
Hope people are messaging her calling her out on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.