Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tellingtales

The drinking this holiday has made me sick. Who on earth gets that legless on a family holiday with their kids, that they pass out and fall asleep whilst out? Embarrassing if you’re on an adults only holiday, but when you have two children with you 😩

Can you imagine if it was a council estate mum doing the exact same thing, how berated would she be? Everyone would be quick to call her an unfit mother and to sort her shit out, but because she drinks Whispering Angellll 🤩 and wears Prada, she’s a fucking queen 👑 just living her best life 💍

P.s - DoN’t WaTeR dEaD pLaNtSssssss. YOLO ✌🏼

Reactions: 25

Tellingtales

Personally, I don’t agree with ever commenting on a child’s appearance - I think both her boys are beautiful and personal comments about them isn’t necessary.

She’s clearly just palmed all the kids off to her mate this holiday so she can get pissed with Paris.

As a mum myself, I think the most awful and hurtful thing anybody could ever say to me is that I’m a bad mum, but I must say, I agree with your kids, Tara - you’re a fucking shit mum. Put the tequila down and spend time with your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I love her latest post about money worries this year & Christmas should be about a feeling…this is the queen of ADs shoving designer gear, matching Xmas PJS and over the top decorations down peoples throats 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 22

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Love how she posts quotes about Xmas not being about what’s under the tree but who is around it…followed by millions of pics of all the designer gear she has brought/gifted/going to buy etc and the fendi bags under the tree 🙄

Reactions: 22

Lavs

I went to school with her. She was and still is vile. She goes on about being a girls girl, she was such a bully. Her inspirations were the olsen twins, she was always obsessed with being thin. Unless you were a size 6/8 she didnt want to know you. Real life version of a mean girl

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I actually used to find her quite funny but got to admit the drink thing is wearing thin.
I really don’t think she should be normalising that amount of drinking. If that was a single Mum on a council estate who was on benefits, people would be slating her not glamourising it. Also spotted that she has wrote on Scott Thomas’ ‘sober weekend ideas’ post saying ‘just have a wine man’. I think considering he has come out before saying he struggles with alcohol, it’s a terribly insensitive comment. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Tellingtales

She constantly takes her kids out of school for holidays. I’m a primary teacher, and totally understand why parents do it, so this isn’t me bashing anybody for taking their kids out of school for holidays at all (I’d do it too if I didn’t have to work during term time 🤣). However, next thing she’s on her stories crying and slagging teachers off saying that one of her kids doesn’t want to go to school because he’s struggling academically. Well fuck me, surely not 🙄

To be honest, I don’t think having the odd week off does impact children academically, most children come straight back and slot straight back in without much detriment, but when it’s continuously done throughout the same academic year, of course it’s going to cause an impact, especially if they’re missing the introduction in to new maths units etc.

When I say ‘most’ children manage to settle back in academically, this applies to children that generally have supportive parents that encourage home reading and completion of homework etc - something we know Tara doesn’t do, as she constantly spouts to her fans that she doesn’t believe that kids should be doing work at home. Completely fine if that’s what she believes, but don’t slag teachers off when your kid is behind due to lack of support and holidays in term time. I’m sure she believes they’re both going to be world class footballersssssss, so school will always take a back seat.

Most ironic part, she trained to be a primary school teacher 🤣🤣 IMAGINE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Memyself

I can relate to Tara, and let me tell you she has a drink problem. I did also. She doesn’t realise it yet but hopefully she will. I’ve seen her stories today drinking at the boys football. I was the same, I couldn’t enjoy any occasion without a drink. It was a downward spiral but I’m on the road to recovery. I really hope Tara gets help, being a functioning alcoholic as I was/am is no fun in the long run

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Tellingtales

100% agree with you all. There is a huge difference in going away for a weekend to play football for your job (that paid for your fucking house and lifestyle before you became an ‘insta hun’ 🙃🤩) and LEAVING THE COUNTRY without your kids 5 times in 13 weeks and getting bladdered and embarrassing yourself on the internet. I’m all for empowering women and working mums, but I REFUSE to accept that getting so drunk that you fall over, swing off ceilings, get kicked out of clubs is a ‘job’. She could still do the work trips, like lots of influencers do, but reign it in. It’s so sad that the only way she is relatable to her followers anymore is through this pisshead chav persona she’s created.

The fact she’s even addressed it shows that she knows it’s shitty, unacceptable behaviour from a mum of two beautiful boys that deserve better. She can try to justify it and make herself feel better about it by chucking money at her kids as much as she likes, but they will remember her being absent and drunk when they’re older, not the pair of Burberry shorts she threw at them. Instead of blaming your kid’s school/teacher for them being behind, try staying at home and doing some fucking reading and homework with your kids - it’s just as much your responsibility to support your kids academically as it is any teachers. I would LOVE to hear the conversations that 100% would have been had in the school staffroom about her. They’ll see straight through her insta bullshit. If I had a child in my class, who’s parent drank as much as her, despite how much money she makes, I’d be monitoring the kids.

I think she’s beginning to sense that the tide is changing on her. People are getting pissed off with seeing her drinking every day and every story/post is a fucking advert. Go home and water ya dead plants 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 17

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
It really boils my piss that she gets sent these PR Xmas boxes for her boys, they’re near enough about £80 worth of stuff in each box! For someone that buys endless designer crap couldnt she give these to some kids that would love as their main present rather then something to throw at her kids to keep them quiet over lunch while she gets hammered! I am well and truly over all these influencers get tonnes of free stuff while the rest of work hard for the bare minimum!

Urgh!Really

Her stories are embarrassing, her and Paris are so far up their own arses they think everyone finds them as hilarious as they do. When really those poor people on the train probably hate them and can’t wait for them to get off . They’re the kind of bitchy girls loud and obnoxious girls who start on you if you don’t say how fun they are and join in with the rude behaviour. She’s an embarrassment if she wasn’t sat there with her “designer” labels on people would call her what she is -an ALCOHOLIC. She should be ashamed of herself. Add to that all this birthday week bollocks- as if it’s some sort of reason to get even more pissed than usual. She’s a prick

• Heart

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
She actually wrote "Fuck off, Mum's doing shots" on her stories while she was absolutely pissed off her head, so I wouldn't be surprised if it came out of her vile mouth as well.

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Glad I found this thread because she annoys the shit out of me. Thread suggestion title #Constantly drinking and going away part time mum that’s Tara May!
seriously she’s only in it for the money, freebies etc needs to grow the fuck up!

Reactions: 16

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
I used to love watching Tara but recently I’m starting to dislike her . I can’t bear to see her drinking like a fish then the next morning be on the school run driving .
Such a bad example to young people.
And don’t get me started on how to speaks to Nick 😡

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I find her latest story in really bad taste (even more so than usual 😂) going on about those pots kids that lost their lives in Birmingham and than posting a picture of her two kids saying how lucky she was! Talking about rubbing the parents noses in it. It knocked me kick, have some respect.

Tellingtales

The only thing she influences me to do is not be a shit part-time mum. I really feel for those kids, their mum is never fucking there. Paris, as annoying and fame hungry as she is, she’s young, free and can do what she wants with no responsibility. Tara, 2 young kids at home who she should be helping with homework and kissing goodnight, instead she’s constantly swanning around the world getting shitfaced. She been to Dubai, Amsterdam, Barcelona and now Ibiza all in the last 12 weeks WITHOUT HER KIDS. She’s awful

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I am missing what the big attraction with Tara is? Her fashion sense to me is horrendous, it’s completely over the top and usually looks it’s only being worn because it’s designer. You know that she wouldn’t be seen dead actually wearing of this New look stuff cos it’s not high end enough for her WAG image. She has the same Shitty bun hairstyle in everything and just to me comes across as a blagging mouthy alcoholic mean girl 🤷‍♀️

robbo14

10am in the morning and she's asking for wine to be brought to her on a train!!! It's 10am and Victoria Beckham you are NOT... Also the moon boots were gifted to her for a #AD
I work for a company that gifts alot of things to her and they can't stand her but she does promote quiet well so they tolerate her and her minion sister

Also I've been in the same holiday destination as her recently and all she did was get absolutely pissed out her face to the point she couldn't even walk or talk. The boys were never with her they was with her friend and her children. The only time she was with them was when she got them to take her photos for the gram. Her attitude is absolutely disgusting the way she speaks to people is horrible and as for Paris OMG she is revolting. They both have potty mouths. Nobody in the hotel liked her not a single person they just laughed at her not with her. I feel for them boys honestly

Last edited: