Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her latest post about money worries this year & Christmas should be about a feelingā€¦this is the queen of ADs shoving designer gear, matching Xmas PJS and over the top decorations down peoples throats šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

Reactions: 22
I love her latest post about money worries this year & Christmas should be about a feelingā€¦this is the queen of ADs shoving designer gear, matching Xmas PJS and over the top decorations down peoples throats šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“
Exactly miss sell sell sell sheā€™s the last person who should be posting that quote. Itā€™s people like her who make some people feel under pressure to be able to buy tit.

Reactions: 10
All I ever think when I watch her stories being drunk around the kids/going on about drinking/being hungover etc is that if this was a single mum with not much money living on a council estate, she would have social services round like a shot. But because she's a "WAG" with money it's all fine. Boils my blood.

(Just to add there is nothing at all wrong with being a single mum on a council estate, just using that to depict the double standard)

Reactions: 15
What is she like in that reel šŸ˜‚ mincing wound like a big drunk giraffe with a glass constantly in the air Iā€™m dead šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see paris videos for Milana and little and layered standing all over everyoneā€™s orders, I was baffled. People are paying for those and your trampling over them to get a video of yourself wtf!

Reactions: 5
I still canā€™t get over that they sell that mass produced cheap China layered and tit crap, that they buy for 80p, and sell it Ā£18!!! Thereā€™s hundreds of insta pages selling the same cheap tat. The people that actually spend their money on this tit are delusional
CFB8E4B6-5649-4158-ACD8-2B045B95A66F.jpeg

196A2D81-984E-4011-B867-9DA21925CC37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still canā€™t get over that they sell that mass produced cheap China layered and tit crap, that they buy for 80p, and sell it Ā£18!!! Thereā€™s hundreds of insta pages selling the same cheap tat. The people that actually spend their money on this tit are delusional
View attachment 1774391
View attachment 1774392
Omg the audacity of these two chavs charging 18 quid! Thereā€™s making a profit and then thereā€™s taking the piss! Donā€™t know how they can promote that tit and not feel bad for ripping people off!

And! She used to clearly get freebies from a little Insta company that makes phone charms and now sheā€™s nicked their idea and selling Ali express rip offs.

Reactions: 8
Rodial edit clearly didnā€™t do as well as she thought šŸ¤£ itā€™s all sheā€™s been trying to flog for 2 weeks. People are wising up to you, Tara - theyā€™re seeing you for the money grabbing, will literally sell anything, alcoholic WAG wannabe that you are šŸ™ƒ Hopefully her days as an ā€˜influencerā€™ are numbered

Also, flaunting those teacher baubles earlier in the week pissed me off. Buying gifts for the same teachers that she has publicly slagged off and slammed to her hundreds of thousands of followers because her son is falling behind academically - nothing to do with the 8 holidays a year you take them out of school for šŸ«  If I was the teacher in question, Iā€™d lob the bleeping bauble at her stupid bun head

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest post-
Going to the Hollies (a farm shop in Cheshire) and putting her fake Chanel all over the fresh vegetables that people have to purchase AND taking a picture of it?? Is there nothing she wonā€™t do for content?
Would we get the same reaction for a Primark handbag all over the fresh veg at Asda?
All I can think about is the germs being spread at the amount of pub floors that handbag has been dragged across them on the veg?
I think sheā€™s feeling the fact that people are starting to see the true Tara šŸ„“

Reactions: 8
Her latest post-
Going to the Hollies (a farm shop in Cheshire) and putting her fake Chanel all over the fresh vegetables that people have to purchase AND taking a picture of it?? Is there nothing she wonā€™t do for content?
Would we get the same reaction for a Primark handbag all over the fresh veg at Asda?
All I can think about is the germs being spread at the amount of pub floors that handbag has been dragged across them on the veg?
I think sheā€™s feeling the fact that people are starting to see the true Tara šŸ„“
Ewwww honestly sheā€™s such a woman!

Reactions: 3
I mean it might not be primark but it definitely isn't chanel either you're right.

How embarrazzing

Reactions: 2
Still wearing her balenciaga shoes..
Sheā€™s the exact kind of parent that would gladly put her kids in such a campaign, regardless of its intentions and message as long as it made a quick buck! Sheā€™ll 100% continue wearing it sheā€™s that thick and materialistic.

I am missing what the big attraction with Tara is? Her fashion sense to me is horrendous, itā€™s completely over the top and usually looks itā€™s only being worn because itā€™s designer. You know that she wouldnā€™t be seen dead actually wearing of this New look stuff cos itā€™s not high end enough for her WAG image. She has the same crappy bun hairstyle in everything and just to me comes across as a blagging mouthy alcoholic mean girl šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 16
I need to discuss this New Look edit.

First of all, when would she ever wear New Look clothes. I feel like New Look is more for teens, young girls, spending their pocket/Saturday job money. Most women who have an excess of money to be buying approx 434 designer handbags a year, and wear cartier and van cleef and arples, are not going to New Look for their frocks for their nights out. So does she seriously expect anyone to see this as an organic genuine collaboration šŸ¤”

Next, who did her make up for that shoot, Trey? Dear lord the pink eye make up looks like a basic attempt from a 7 year oldšŸ˜‚
P.s I'm a firm believer in calling out problematic behaviour of influencers, and not being nasty or commenting on physical appearance in a derogatory way, there is a difference.
But this isn't actually about her appearance as such, as it's removable with a make up wipe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.