Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sick of hearing her moan about trivial tit. The weather is grey, I’m depressed. Kids are on half term, my life is over. Get a bleeping grip. Some people are struggling to feed themselves and their families and can’t afford to heat their homes and she’s banging on about needing ANOTHER holiday because her life is so ‘bad’. Be thankful and grateful that you have two beautiful healthy children that you can afford to feed, clothe and keep farm. So tone deaf it’s unbelievable. Hope she’s stuck in the security queue and misses her flight 🤣

Reactions: 11
I am so sick of hearing her moan about trivial tit. The weather is grey, I’m depressed. Kids are on half term, my life is over. Get a bleeping grip. Some people are struggling to feed themselves and their families and can’t afford to heat their homes and she’s banging on about needing ANOTHER holiday because her life is so ‘bad’. Be thankful and grateful that you have two beautiful healthy children that you can afford to feed, clothe and keep farm. So tone deaf it’s unbelievable. Hope she’s stuck in the security queue and misses her flight 🤣
I thought this. It's half term this week and I rely on the food vouchers to get in the extra lunches and snacks needed for my growing boys, which I haven't received (along with many other parents) and at the same time the car I have that would have taken us to random free spots around our area, which is a very cheap run around may I add, broke down and is going to cost 700 to be fixed. Which I don't have. She needs to realise how lucky she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has no idea of REAL LIFE! I wish all these influencers would just dissappear tbh.

Annnnnd I wish more people were on this thread because she's a dick head 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How long is she going Dubai for? I’m sure I read on her story recently it was for a month but not sure if she was joking about as surely she can’t take the boys out of school for that long?

How long is she going Dubai for? I’m sure I read on her story recently it was for a month but not sure if she was joking about as surely she can’t take the boys out of school for that long?
Long enough to have her hole dipped in gold...

A week maybe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She constantly takes her kids out of school for holidays. I’m a primary teacher, and totally understand why parents do it, so this isn’t me bashing anybody for taking their kids out of school for holidays at all (I’d do it too if I didn’t have to work during term time 🤣). However, next thing she’s on her stories crying and slagging teachers off saying that one of her kids doesn’t want to go to school because he’s struggling academically. Well duck me, surely not 🙄

To be honest, I don’t think having the odd week off does impact children academically, most children come straight back and slot straight back in without much detriment, but when it’s continuously done throughout the same academic year, of course it’s going to cause an impact, especially if they’re missing the introduction in to new maths units etc.

When I say ‘most’ children manage to settle back in academically, this applies to children that generally have supportive parents that encourage home reading and completion of homework etc - something we know Tara doesn’t do, as she constantly spouts to her fans that she doesn’t believe that kids should be doing work at home. Completely fine if that’s what she believes, but don’t slag teachers off when your kid is behind due to lack of support and holidays in term time. I’m sure she believes they’re both going to be world class footballersssssss, so school will always take a back seat.

Most ironic part, she trained to be a primary school teacher 🤣🤣 IMAGINE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She 100% thinks they will be footballers so education doesn't matter. Either that or influencers 🙈

Its the moaning at life that gets me. There so many people who can't afford ANYTHING and she is moaning about having to go fill her car up and only having 7 holidays a year 🤷‍♀️

She should be humble and know she's so bloody lucky to have what she has and atleast try and give something back

Not a great role model in my eyes

I cannot with this woman. She thinks MGK is wearing Milana.....
More like Milana ripped off Marni with an identical copy which is more likely to be what MGK is wearing 😂

She's just outed her brand. Slow clap.
This is beyond hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Great work 🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Also right, given she packs and posts everything, she’d definitely have got a sniff at something going in the direction of a celeb, as presumably it would go to a PR company/celebrity shopper of whatnot in LA?

I cannot with this woman. She thinks MGK is wearing Milana.....
More like Milana ripped off Marni with an identical copy which is more likely to be what MGK is wearing 😂

She's just outed her brand. Slow clap.
God I hope she sees this thread 🙏 😭 🤣

Great find!

Last edited:
Have the boys just tagged along to watch their mum get absolutely smashed this whole holiday. Even when they did the golf for the boys she was drinking

Reactions: 9
Have the boys just tagged along to watch their mum get absolutely smashed this whole holiday. Even when they did the golf for the boys she was drinking
She’s absolutely smashed isn’t she? Imagine one of the boys was sick in the night and needed their mum, or worse still a doctor. I’ve said it on here before, she’s a functioning alcoholic.

Reactions: 8
The same sweater is available on Asos Men’s. I bought it a few months back in the sale.

God I hope she sees this thread 🙏 😭 🤣

Great find!
I’ve seen this before where people settle down too earlier, have kids, long term relationships, etc. They go wild in later life. It’s too much too young for her.

Reactions: 1
I think she exaggerates the drinking personally. Don’t get me wrong she drinks a hell of a lot.
I also think she uses the fact she drinks a lot to try and be some sort of relatable when in reality she’s so far removed from being relatable.

I find it quite triggering, my parents were drunk a lot around me when I was young and I hated it. I still hate being around really drunk people.
Someone needs to be sober or in a fit state to look after those kids, she’s basically passed out.

If you wanna do that kind of holiday, don’t take your kids.

• Heart
Her post about being a young mum and not to listen to other people blah blah...😂

most young mums aren't married to football playeres love 😭🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.