Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries SO hard to be relatable and ‘quirky’. She looooves the fact the kids play football so she can literally talk about being a football mum at every opportunity. Did you see the post Q&A where someone asked how she would feel if her kids became influencers - and she said I’m not putting them in football classes every day for nothing. 🥴🥴. In other words.. the goal is for them to both be footy players.
Also - sure hope no impressionable 16 year olds were watching her story yesterday when she encouraged being a young mum. Rachel off the council estate might not find it as easy as you Tara hun. Great influence 🙃

Reactions: 9
The drinking this holiday has made me sick. Who on earth gets that legless on a family holiday with their kids, that they pass out and fall asleep whilst out? Embarrassing if you’re on an adults only holiday, but when you have two children with you 😩

Can you imagine if it was a council estate mum doing the exact same thing, how berated would she be? Everyone would be quick to call her an unfit mother and to sort her tit out, but because she drinks Whispering Angellll 🤩 and wears Prada, she’s a bleeping queen 👑 just living her best life 💍

P.s - DoN’t WaTeR dEaD pLaNtSssssss. YOLO ✌🏼

Reactions: 25
wasn't she like 24 when she had her first? In football terms, I don't feel that's that young... everything is sped up, forever home by 21, married before 25 etc etc

Reactions: 1
So they’re flying back tomorrow, although she thought it was today, to then fly back to Dubai the same day?! What’s the point in that? Even if it was today she was flying back it doesn’t make sense?

Got to take the kids home to have a drunken holiday even though she's been steaming the whole time!! I used to love her, she's starting to disgust me tbh.

Reactions: 11
Got to take the kids home to have a drunken holiday even though she's been steaming the whole time!! I used to love her, she's starting to disgust me tbh.
She’s taking the boys back with her isn’t she? As she mentioned about packing for them as well unless they’re going else where

She’s taking the boys back with her isn’t she? As she mentioned about packing for them as well unless they’re going else where
No they're going to their nanas! Why didn't she enjoy family time this week if she new she'd be back next week getting drunk man I just don't get it. She's going back next week with that travel company she went with Paris last time?

Talking of Paris.. Where the hell has she gone?

Reactions: 6
I am sorry , but this behaviour is so unrelatable I feel sorry for anyone who thinks this is what normal life looks like.

Reactions: 15
Literally how does someone physically drink that much? Or do you think she puts it on? I actually genuinely don’t even know any blokes that drink like that??

Reactions: 10
Literally how does someone physically drink that much? Or do you think she puts it on? I actually genuinely don’t even know any blokes that drink like that??
She’s a complete mess unfollowed a while ago. Regardless of how great she makes out her life is I can see nick divorcing her at some point she’s an alcoholic point blank.

Reactions: 12
I have only just discovered her at the weekend, still no idea who she is or how she is relatable, is it cos her hubby is a footy player? Anyway all I've seen so far is her drinking at every opportunity and showing designer stuff. She flew home from Dubai to fly out again the next day??? This is why people get depressed and compare themselves. Absolutely none of it is relatable. Asking people "if you're bored in work Google do birds in Dubai speak Arabic". While she suns herself on her lounger getting smashed off her face while people in the real world are struggling to make ends meet🤦🏼‍♀️ I am done

Reactions: 12
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't know where they get their money from. Nicks mainly played in league 1 and league 2

Reactions: 5
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't know where they get their money from. Nicks mainly played in league 1 and league 2
Ive often wondered this too - he isn’t on premier league wages, how the hell are they funding this type of lifestyle?!

Also, gobsmacked at her old face in her wedding pics. Looks nothing like her!

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand people whose entire personality is “I love alcohol”.

Is she a 16 year old girl? “Booked this when I was pissed”…”need to post this before I can’t type” ?? It’s not ‘cool’ to be drunk 24/7. It’s problematic. Especially when you’re a parent.

He doesn’t earn enough to maintain this lifestyle and duck knows what she brings to the table.

Reactions: 15
Literally living like they are millionaires when he plays for league two. PLEASE

Just found this out of interest 🫢 quite surprised considering the lifestyle they seem to lead. I’m guessing shes earning more than him on insta posts?
They look like they’ve spent almost that a day in Dubai for these past few weeks 🫠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.