Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be embarrassed by her fall yesterday she is very quite today
She’ll probably come on and do her usual “guys I am never drinking again” a few stories after she’s at the pub or with a glass of wine in her hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t know if she has mentioned this before or if she is open about it or not but how much work has she had done?!!! She has seriously changed so much. Used to love watching her now she makes me cringe

E15F042F-A4A9-4D7D-914C-B74E467334BF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know if she has mentioned this before or if she is open about it or not but how much work has she had done?!!! She has seriously changed so much. Used to love watching her now she makes me cringe

View attachment 1175433
To be fair I think she’s just learnt how to do makeup and had a bit of lip filler. Agree on how she’s changed personality wise though!

Reactions: 8
It’s how they lie about “we’ve always dressed different to others, we’ve always loved bright out there clothes” both have said it. Yet you look at Paris old insta she hasn’t used since 2020 and she’s your average insta girl with plain clothes. Hardly any bright colour clothes and definitely not the style she wears now. Just trying too hard to be like her sister

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s how they lie about “we’ve always dressed different to others, we’ve always loved bright out there clothes” both have said it. Yet you look at Paris old insta she hasn’t used since 2020 and she’s your average insta girl with plain clothes. Hardly any bright colour clothes and definitely not the style she wears now. Just trying too hard to be like her sister
100% agree 🙌🏻 Even her boyfriend is basically a copy of Tara’s husband. She doesn’t even try to hide it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know, just thought it was a funny pic. But you’re right. we’ve all been there haha
But she looks the same as everyone else, I used to dress like that and have that headband. Yet she always says she’s always dressed different and didn’t care what people thought 🙄

I know it has been mentioned , but I only saw the other day. Literally, that sister is DELUSIONAL with mini Nick, I would feel ashamed !!!! She is pure try hard. Then Tara is too , try Harding with the younger crowd who are into fast fashion.

Reactions: 3
I can relate to Tara, and let me tell you she has a drink problem. I did also. She doesn’t realise it yet but hopefully she will. I’ve seen her stories today drinking at the boys football. I was the same, I couldn’t enjoy any occasion without a drink. It was a downward spiral but I’m on the road to recovery. I really hope Tara gets help, being a functioning alcoholic as I was/am is no fun in the long run

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.