Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly starting to think this pisshead persona is all an act, which makes her faker than I thought! Posting on her stories that she’s been drinking for hours then she’s on stories selling like a pro for rodial and seems very sober indeed. And why is the annoying sister there again?

Reactions: 6
I’m honestly starting to think this pisshead persona is all an act, which makes her faker than I thought! Posting on her stories that she’s been drinking for hours then she’s on stories selling like a pro for rodial and seems very sober indeed. And why is the annoying sister there again?
I have said this, I think she maybe has one or two drinks then the whole thing is a big act like it’s her character for Instagram lol! There is no way she would be up all night then driving first thing in the morning taking her kids to football etc… she is full of 💩

It's not a act believe You Me. I was in the same holiday destination as her recently and she was a absolute disgrace. Not once did she spend anytime with the boys! They was with her friend the whole week... At 1 point she couldn't walk and fell over in the middle of the afternoon. People were laughing at her not with her. Paris was doing shots and throwing up at the side of the pool, Tara's mouth is vile her language is shocking! Plus she thinks she is some famous wag who should of had table service. Her boys kept asking her to go in the pool or go play with them and she would tell them to ' duck OFF, MUMS DOING SHOTS '
I shocked at how gross she was towards them and other people.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It's not a act believe You Me. I was in the same holiday destination as her recently and she was a absolute disgrace. Not once did she spend anytime with the boys! They was with her friend the whole week... At 1 point she couldn't walk and fell over in the middle of the afternoon. People were laughing at her not with her. Paris was doing shots and throwing up at the side of the pool, Tara's mouth is vile her language is shocking! Plus she thinks she is some famous wag who should of had table service. Her boys kept asking her to go in the pool or go play with them and she would tell them to ' duck OFF, MUMS DOING SHOTS '
I shocked at how gross she was towards them and other people.
I might have believed you then until you said the bit about her telling the boys to duck off. For all her faults I honestly don’t think she’d do that.
You can chat about her without pretending to have actually seen her you know.

Reactions: 8
She actually wrote "duck off, Mum's doing shots" on her stories while she was absolutely pissed off her head, so I wouldn't be surprised if it came out of her vile mouth as well.

Reactions: 17
I might have believed you then until you said the bit about her telling the boys to duck off. For all her faults I honestly don’t think she’d do that.
You can chat about her without pretending to have actually seen her you know.
I don't need to lie not like she's Victoria Beckham is it? Tara even put it on her story that she told the boys to duck off when they asked her to play table tennis with them as she was at the bar with Paris! So, whatever she paid you to write that spend it wisely.

She actually wrote "duck off, Mum's doing shots" on her stories while she was absolutely pissed off her head, so I wouldn't be surprised if it came out of her vile mouth as well.
Her language is gross not just towards her kids but even the staff. At one point neither her or Paris could hold shots in the was dripping off their chins and Paris just threw up everytime.

• Haha
I don't need to lie not like she's Victoria Beckham is it? Tara even put it on her story that she told the boys to duck off when they asked her to play table tennis with them as she was at the bar with Paris! So, whatever she paid you to write that spend it wisely.

Her language is gross not just towards her kids but even the staff. At one point neither her or Paris could hold shots in the was dripping off their chins and Paris just threw up everytime.
I bleeping wish she was paying me 🤣 have you seen my previous posts? I am in no way a tara fan thanks. As a mother myself I just can’t fathom someone would say that to her kids, maybe I’m wrong who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ then again the Dubai stories where she was passed out drunk and the boys were there actually made me sick. I’m torn between the fact that she’s being fake and acting for Instagram or she is an actual pisshead whose kids deserve better!

I don’t think she’s acting, I think she is a piss head. When she took the boys to football last weekend driving she looked still pissed!

Reactions: 3
You can tell she’s a drunk her eyes give it away and it’s starting to show in her face. She looks haggard. Her Rodial posts were clearly a pre record- she gets away with these as she always does the same pineapple hair do.

Reactions: 12
You can tell she’s a drunk her eyes give it away and it’s starting to show in her face. She looks haggard. Her Rodial posts were clearly a pre record- she gets away with these as she always does the same pineapple hair do.
Pineapple hair do 😂 perfect description. It always looks so crunchy and dry.

Reactions: 1
I can actually believe she would tell her kids to duck off. She’s all for the gram, everything she does is purely for the gram. When she’s not posting she’s constantly on her phone (you can this in Paris’s stories) it’s such a shame as I would never in a million years swear at my kids. I put my phone away and spend quality time with them. She’s just a selfish fucker who all in it for the money and the freebies and her family life is starting to get in the way. It’s a sad state of affairs to watch her getting bladdered every day because she thinks it’s cool and will make her more popular with her viewers. A majority of these instagrammers are doing it. It’s just so fake and in reality makes them look like some bad bellends. Can you imagine if one of the mums in your kids school was drinking every night coming in stinking off booze they’d get reported and slagged off by other mums but if your an instagrammer with loads of followers it’s deemed ok? Just a pile of shite if you ask me.

She definitely can’t be bothered with her kids. It’s strange how she always says she would 100% never want another baby aswel, I think it’s probably more the fact that she would need to not drink for 9 months, she knows she couldn’t do that as she clearly has an alcohol problem.

She definitely can’t be bothered with her kids. It’s strange how she always says she would 100% never want another baby aswel, I think it’s probably more the fact that she would need to not drink for 9 months, she knows she couldn’t do that as she clearly has an alcohol problem.
Could you imagine if she did ever have another. Every day she be posting on her stories saying she’s going mad without a drink and being like “bonjourno day 120 without a drink”

• Haha
Could you imagine if she did ever have another. Every day she be posting on her stories saying she’s going mad without a drink and being like “bonjourno day 120 without a drink”
Urgh when she says bonjourno in her accent it gives me a migraine. Same with litro and vibe 😬😬 make it stop.

Reactions: 10
Urgh when she says bonjourno in her accent it gives me a migraine. Same with litro and vibe 😬😬 make it stop.
Or when she says the word LOL and does like an eye roll 🙄 😂 “That was fun…lol” 🙄 Mainly says it when she’s moaning about doing something with Nick and the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine being so unhappy in your life that all you care about is when you can have your next drink. She’s obsessed. It’s pathetic and sad.

Reactions: 12
It's the fact she has the boys pouring her wine for her too! Also she done a video of her fridge today and it's full to the brim with wine... Also driving when she is clearly over the limit still. Saying that Nick is just as bad for letting her do it... And can we please talk about the hand gestures both her and paris do in videos arghhh the finger pointing grates on me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.