Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glencoe

I’m sure she’s travelled without him a few times for work and Barbados the other year when she went with just the boys and her friend 😂
Just came to say the same thing. She's been to Barbados twice without him, Paris with her mum, Egypt in half term with her friend and kids and she also went to Portugal on her own when it first went on the green list. She's been on more holidays without him than with him the past 2 years the silly cow.

Reactions: 14

Bobblyboo

Tara again showing why and how she has absolutely NO REAL FRIENDS, she cannot go anywhere without bringing a tag along family member, her annoying sister, her brothers gf or even her mum.
Obviously these hens are seeing right through her bullshit and she’s fuming because for once she can’t make it all about her. Probably why she fills her void with shite handbags (half are fake)
Unfortunately I do know her personally

• Wow
Reactions: 13

igjokkeee

I feel like we’re starting to come to the end of the influencer era, so give it a couple of years for their affiliate link cash to run dry and all these bums will be unemployed and to get a job like the rest of us.
Hardly anyone really uploads on YouTube anymore for the monetised content, it’s all easy reels with affiliate links that is the main source of income now for them. Just sheer laziness.
I personally refused to use an affiliate link for this exact reason. It’s not hard to post a link to where your outfit is from.

Tellingtales

I still can’t get over that they sell that mass produced cheap China layered and shit crap, that they buy for 80p, and sell it £18!!! There’s hundreds of insta pages selling the same cheap tat. The people that actually spend their money on this shit are delusional
CFB8E4B6-5649-4158-ACD8-2B045B95A66F.jpeg

196A2D81-984E-4011-B867-9DA21925CC37.jpeg

• Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
She bangs on about “work” and how “mama has a job” but all she seems to do is get pissed and stand in front of the mirror in a million different T-shirts & hoodies

• Haha

robbo14

Paris skin is horrendous. I've seen her up close and it's absolutely 💯 not flawless... They're both so unbelievably rude. They came into Selfridges and bought naff all just took photos and both posed like they shat themselves in the mirrors!
The alcohol seeping out of Tara's pores was disgusting. Also don't you think her children are turning into snobs? When they was going Benidorm they complained the plane wasn't Emirates. Ohhh what a shame you have to sit with us poor folk who actually paid for their holiday. Also now Tara is claiming she didn't use a team for her forever unique edit 🤣🤣🤣 oh hun stop lying. Why don't you go enjoy time with your children and be a mum to them and let them be children and not your minions! Also please don't call yourself a WAG you're hardly VB more the cocky mum hungover at the Sunday league kick about

• Heart

Hello988

I’m sorry but if she was in a council house and drank cheap vodka 7 nights a week instead of whispering she’d of been reported to social services by now and would be able to rev an engine because she wouldn’t have a license. 😐 she’s a liability and it won’t be long until she crashes due to being over the limit the next day. I just hope to God her kids aren’t in the car when it happens.

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
I’d have told her to get back on a plane home and taken MoH title off her. What a disgrace of a woman. Probably thinks this is such good content and she’s so wild missing flights. No you’re in your 30s, be there for your friend and put someone else first for once.

ni_woods

Well I was out at Albert's Schloss in Manchester today and in walks Tara and Nick. Defo trouble in paradise. Both looked miserable as sin and she only cracked a smile when a “fan” walked over and asked for a selfie. She actually thinks she’s some sort of celeb!!!! Looks rough as toast and nothing liked the filtered Tara she posts. On the way our Nick was buying loads of shots for her and the other girls sat on their table.

• Wow
Do you know what surprises me most about Tara? She drives a shit car. How can she blag carrying a potentially fake handbag that is supposedly probably worth half what her car is? I don’t get it..

• Haha
Reactions: 12

mchammerr

VIP Member
I’m busy at the bar lads? She wants to be careful, Nick will eventually get sick of this pisshead act, the boys will resent her when they’re teens and won’t want to be around her, and all she’ll have left is a wardrobe full of Balenciaga and a bottle of wine to cry into.

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
Tara has a gorgeous house with a stunning entrance . This is terrible 🙈! The company ought to be embarrassed at this . You can’t even see her door . It’s too low for a start . It should be higher or been put on the front to frame the arch ( it’s cringeworthy!! ) Sorry Tara but you need to get another company 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Tellingtales

She is literally my idea of a nightmare as a friend. Loud, brash, chavvy, self absorbed, selfish, stuck up, dramatic, ignorant, alcoholic - my god the list could go on.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Imagine being so unhappy in your life that all you care about is when you can have your next drink. She’s obsessed. It’s pathetic and sad.

robbo14

Has anybody ever noticed she's more for Cammy than she is for Trey? If you look her pics she's always holding his hand and looking at him? Just my opinion! It's unbelievable the amount of free stuff she gets too. Some of us are out here working multiple hours for bare minimum just to provide and she just rams #AD this #AD that... It makes me wonder how many gifts she actually buys herself with her own money! Because everything she wears is given for free

Njgjji

Literally how does someone physically drink that much? Or do you think she puts it on? I actually genuinely don’t even know any blokes that drink like that??
She’s a complete mess unfollowed a while ago. Regardless of how great she makes out her life is I can see nick divorcing her at some point she’s an alcoholic point blank.