Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, someone was on the old marching powder last night.

Jaw is swinging worse than the chandelier

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she’s travelled without him a few times for work and Barbados the other year when she went with just the boys and her friend 😂
Just came to say the same thing. She's been to Barbados twice without him, Paris with her mum, Egypt in half term with her friend and kids and she also went to Portugal on her own when it first went on the green list. She's been on more holidays without him than with him the past 2 years the silly cow.

Reactions: 14
She’s so over the top and desperate.
So out of touch with reality. Bigger things going on in the world at the moment. Read the room 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I used to love watching Tara but recently I’m starting to dislike her . I can’t bear to see her drinking like a fish then the next morning be on the school run driving .
Such a bad example to young people.
And don’t get me started on how to speaks to Nick 😡

Reactions: 16
Last nights Dubai stories were so cringe. Also her lil sister on her story being all like ~oooh we’re so crazy drunk, vision is 0 🤪🤪~ managed to upload plenty of stories with perfect spelling, you massive cringe bag. I remember my first vodka.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg sticking their heads out the window......... She's lucky she only lost the Sunnie's 😳

Anyone else noticed that her sister's boyfriend looks exactly like Nicky? She's like a clone of her (although actually she has a lot more personality than Tara and seems like quite a nice person)

Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed that her sister's boyfriend looks exactly like Nicky? She's like a clone of her (although actually she has a lot more personality than Tara and seems like quite a nice person)
Yes I thought this about her boyfriend! I find her just as annoying as Tara though, maybe even more as she’s trying too hard to be like her sister. I’ve actually followed her for awhile now before she’s started to post as much as she does and doing photos with Tara and she didn’t dress like she does now and just comes across as trying too hard (in my eyes anyways)

Reactions: 8
Yes I thought this about her boyfriend! I find her just as annoying as Tara though, maybe even more as she’s trying too hard to be like her sister. I’ve actually followed her for awhile now before she’s started to post as much as she does and doing photos with Tara and she didn’t dress like she does now and just comes across as trying too hard (in my eyes anyways)
Ive followed her (the sister) for ages and really liked her - she's from the same area as me and she seemed quite humble but really ambitious. I was pleased to see her doing so well for herself. But now I follow Tara as well I see that so much of her is just copying. And to be honest it seems like most of these influencers are just clones with no individuality

Ive followed her (the sister) for ages and really liked her - she's from the same area as me and she seemed quite humble but really ambitious. I was pleased to see her doing so well for herself. But now I follow Tara as well I see that so much of her is just copying. And to be honest it seems like most of these influencers are just clones with no individuality
Haha you’re from the same area as me then. I gotta agree! But so many girls look up to influencers 😭. Its the bragging about buying Chanel in the current climate for me. Like read the room! I don’t mind people buying designer things if they work super hard and are humble, but I don’t see their work as difficult??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.