Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else not quite get the hype over the Corinthia? Sheep love it cos Molly Mae stayed there I could name 5 better hotels in London just off the top of my head 🙄🙄
---

Wrong! 34 I think would you believe 🤣🤣🤣
In fairness, it’s a great hotel with probably the best hotel spa in London but they’re cheapening the brand by punting it to a load of influencers

Reactions: 1
In fairness, it’s a great hotel with probably the best hotel spa in London but they’re cheapening the brand by punting it to a load of influencers
I'm not saying it's bad hotel, but I wouldn't rate it as superior to some other places in london i've stayed like Cafe Royal just makes me laugh how cos Molly Mae stayed there the likes of Tara make out there is nowhere else now

Anyone else not quite get the hype over the Corinthia? Sheep love it cos Molly Mae stayed there I could name 5 better hotels in London just off the top of my head 

---

Wrong! 34 I think would you believe 

She's 32 

Did Tara actually say she doesn’t do much for herself or take much time off work? Is she joking?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Talking about wine at 7.45am  Tara you ain't a social drinker, You my dear are a functioning alcoholic/alcohol dependent!

Reactions: 8
She is looking rough as just lately, especially her skin. Definitely the drinking. She looks olllld man

Reactions: 5
I actually used to find her quite funny but got to admit the drink thing is wearing thin.
I really don’t think she should be normalising that amount of drinking. If that was a single Mum on a council estate who was on benefits, people would be slating her not glamourising it. Also spotted that she has wrote on Scott Thomas’ ‘sober weekend ideas’ post saying ‘just have a wine man’. I think considering he has come out before saying he struggles with alcohol, it’s a terribly insensitive comment. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What's really sad here is Tara doesn't have any friends other than her 18year old sister and her brothers girlfriend. Also when they're not available she just lies in bed and makes her children bring her wine.

Other than getting a free luxury holiday to promote, what else does she do with her boys? Let them be children, take them out for the day. Let them go enjoy childhood. You're only children once you're adult for the rest of your life.

My daughter is 14 and i would hate for her the remember her childhood of " oh my mums drunk again, oh my mum is hating on my dad again, oh my mums gone away without me again " put down the wine and the camera for a day and just enjoy your family.

Reactions: 6
The fact she thinks it’s funny to have raised such materialistic, money and designer obsessed children breaks my heart.

Reactions: 11
I’ve always hated how the mid class mums drink every night and it’s normal but if poorer woman do this it’s looked down on when in fact it’s the exact same thing. It’s all to look like she’s a cool mum look at me I’ve got kids and I do what the duck I want you can be cool like me

Reactions: 10
What the duck is she wearing today 😂 nice drink to top up her already alcohol system..that will be a fun drive back.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she actually have money? Cause even the housewives of Beverly Hills don’t actually have all the designer stuff they just rent it loan it to look rich for the show? Cause she was banging on about the holiday the weekend and money for it but then she’s making out she’s buying Chanel bags today??

Reactions: 6
Does she actually have money? Cause even the housewives of Beverly Hills don’t actually have all the designer stuff they just rent it loan it to look rich for the show? Cause she was banging on about the holiday the weekend and money for it but then she’s making out she’s buying Chanel bags today??
According to companies house she made about 100 grand last year but that's not enough for 2 Chanel bags a month! The thinking is their DHGates best 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.