Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say if I had to guess her age I'd say 49 😳😳😳

Also, she needs to rob a bank to go to the Maldives but she gets about 35k worth of "designer" in one month. Surely small change? The math ain't mathing.

Reactions: 5
I know how she wears her swimwear doesn’t help but she’s SO ungainly. Like the way she stands and sits is so blokey and weird.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion

Doesn’t give a tit about her kids coz she’s always on the piss

Reactions: 7
Tara Maynard #2: Holidays for family time with Nick, Cami and Trey are instead spent in a crumpled heap after 11 bottles of pale rosé

Don't ever feel bad about yourself because of anything you may see on the internet kids
Screenshot_20230609-131829.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion :all the clothes and Designer bags, can’t hide you’re a drunken hag!

Reactions: 2
Maldives now Dubai for five days. Oh she’s so relatable isn’t she 🙃
But she goes on about how she is skint/beans on toast for tea etc etc. Is she trying to make herself more relatable my putting that? Doesn’t really work when she pictures all her designer gear and no doubt another holiday next month!

Reactions: 9
Does it annoy anyone else that she constantly uses the same overused songs again and again over her stories?

Reactions: 4
F me Tara I should think so all food drinks sports etc etc etc are free at Siam world … at an average price of 4 grand each for 10 days it had better be …, she makes it sound like anyone of us can go there and make memories like she has … FML I’ll be lucky to get a weekend in Rhyl this year 😞

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Where she actually from i can’t place her accent? Manchester? Also mind blown she’s 33 🤯🤯🤯

If I had their money I’d be off on holiday every week too I can’t lie 🤣

Do they have money though to that extent? This is still a mystery to me, yes she must do ok, but not to the level she gets 6 Chanel bags a month and goes on back to back holidays, nick played for one PL club 10 years ago and ever since it's been places like bury town but now he's retired I thought they would have had to be a bit more frugal but if anything the spending escalated 😭

Reactions: 4
Do they have money though to that extent? This is still a mystery to me, yes she must do ok, but not to the level she gets 6 Chanel bags a month and goes on back to back holidays, nick played for one PL club 10 years ago and ever since it's been places like bury town but now he's retired I thought they would have had to be a bit more frugal but if anything the spending escalated 😭
I reckon she’s making a killing. Her followers keep going up and up and she’s constantly doing ads. I wouldn’t know how to work out how much Milana would make. His wage was probably decent enough when he was playing, not sure what he’ll be doing now for money?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.